11 hours ago, btex said:

So trump is your Knight in shining armor rescuing you...................hahahaha

everything trump has ever done in his life is about himself, he could careless about you or meΒ 

You know him personally, or is that just your own misguided Opinion? Are you telling us that you have so much time with him that You have Never seen him Do ANYTHING for anyone other than himself?

03D1FC4A-B10B-40FA-B7E3-A4E8726C28C2.gif

• Mr. P changed the title to πŸ•΅οΈ Deep State vs. Trump (Russia Investigation)
  • 2 weeks later...

Whatever happens, I hope we #### or get off the toilet.Β 

Either impeach Trump or shut the hell up about Russia. Really. This is well-past getting old.Β 

Seems like every six months it's another smoking gun. Every news cycle there's some "NEW SHOCKING EVIDENCE" that's gonna put Trump behind bars for life.Β 

If this hearing does not lead to the immediate impeachment of Trump, it was all a colossal waste, and the media should be censured for perpetuating it.Β 

• Like 2

This questioning is not going to be surprising. Republicans are going to say, "See? There's nothing there."

Democrats are going to express frustrations that Mueller isn't answering questions.

And everyone's going to see what they want, and nothing's going to change.

For anyone interested, the live stream is here:Β https://www.c-span.org/video/?462628-1/robert-mueller-testifies-house-judiciary-committee&live

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to Mueller Hearing

Ohhh wow !!

Let me preface what I'm about to type here...

Today is the first time that I've EVER commented on the Political page for the obvious reason that I do not use an anonymous "handle".

With that out of the way...

Robert Mueller suffers from Dementia !

It's as obvious as the NOSE on his face...to me.

Ask me how I know ??

My Mom currently suffers from Alzheimer's disease and has for going on several years now.

His babblings are a definite and certain sign !Β 

His verbal and Auditory skills are clearly diminished...

It BEGS the question to his competency ?Β 

It's going to be a long day for him and the Dems !!

R. J.

• Thanks 1

Haha!!! Β This is a #### show ladies and gents. Β Β 

Β 

The dems have laid out their plan in plain English. Β β€œWe will be focusing on obstruction today.”

Β 

All the while, we just found out Volume two of the report unconstitutional.Β 

Β 

Quote of the day so far....

Β 

”The President is certainly not above the law, but he damn sure isn’t below the law either.”

9 minutes ago, btex said:

You are like a giddy school girl. You missed the part where he was not exonerated and he could be prosecuted after leaving office.

You seem to hear what you want. Is it not concerning to you manafort shared campaign information with Russians?

Β 

When you lose, which is often, do you at least try to regroup and understand lessons learned? Β Or do you do the insane thing and keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Β 

Β 

The dems have just put the final nail in their coffin. Β 

Oh ####!!! Β Mueller goes down again!!!

Β 

why didn’t you charge they guy in Rome for lying to the counsel like you did the others??

Β 

uh....uh.....uh.....

Β 

i think we have enough evidence now to safety say that Mueller put a group of Trump haters together, treated witnesses with extreme bias, and have chosen to ignore the real β€œcollusion” in the process. Β 

Β 

This is not good for dems or muellerΒ 

13 hours ago, RandyJohnson said:

Ohhh wow !!

Let me preface what I'm about to type here...

Today is the first time that I've EVER commented on the Political page for the obvious reason that I do not use an anonymous "handle".

With that out of the way...

Robert Mueller suffers from Dementia !

It's as obvious as the NOSE on his face...to me.

Ask me how I know ??

My Mom currently suffers from Alzheimer's disease and has for going on several years now.

His babblings are a definite and certain sign ! It's going to be a long day for him and the Dems !!

R. J.

I agree, but there's another answer that might just be more plausible. After listening all morning I've pretty much decided that Robert Mueller had very little to do with this investigation. Figure head only. He let his staff handle everything.

Praying for you. My mom has Alzheimer's and Vascular Dementia and I'm her 24/7 caregiver. It's tough!!! πŸ™πŸ»

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, btex said:

Questions people do not want to answer. If this was a dem in office and the AG recused himself and the president then asked them 3 times to take it back then fired them would they say the president did anything wrong?Β 

If Obama’s campaign chairmen shared info with say iran, what would they ask be done?

Stay on topic. This thread is about Mueller and the Russia Investigation.Β 

Create a new thread if you'd like to talk about Obama and Iran.

6 minutes ago, btex said:

Why is that? I know the answer to those questions because I have seen them answered for years.

do you think trump obstructed based upon the evidence we know in report?

No. Reason being not all evidence was investigated and the committee, not only was staffed with Trump haters, there is evidence that they used their bias in the report. Also, I question any report that does not investigate the Steel Dozier that started the investigation. After 3 years everything, I mean everything should have been investigated and in the report.

Β 

6 minutes ago, btex said:

Β 

If he was not potus would he be prosecuted?

Not per this report and what went into it. Of course truth has never stopped the left.

• Mr. P changed the title to πŸ•΅οΈ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump