56 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

December 9th.  Expect a huge false flag between now and then.  

This deserves repeating.  Maybe something on the sunday the 8th so they can spend the entire next week in covering the event, essentially  drowning out exposure of the failed coup.

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

🤣😂😅😆🙄

I worry about some of you and keep you in my prayers, because the consensus about Nunes is that he is a crybaby dullard, and you hold him up as a fierce warrior of great intellect. Something a little off there in your silos, I think. Maybe not enough oxygen? 

Your protective CNN bubble is soon to burst, Lar ... even CNN and LSDMSNBC will have to cover the REAL COLLUSION AND CORRUPTION .... it's going to be ... what you libtards call A BOMBSHELL!!!! .... :rofl::munch::mower:

• LOL! 1

•  
Bar/Lar .... your loooooooong wait is about to be over .... and the IG/Horowitz report is just the tip of the iceberg .... wait until the Durham report with criminal

indictments comes out .... it also has been reported this week that a grand jury has already been impaneled .... :mower::woot::mower:

Before this is over, it's going to make the Russia/Ukraine/Mueller hoaxes look like Ned and the Primer ..... :munch::drool::munch:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

Been singing that sad song a long time, to the point of white noise, Kirt,  and all this outrage over this after the last month of clear cut impeachable offenses being laid out, and so much corruption among all of Trump's Mob minions, led by the orange Soprano himself, just has to make me laugh. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

21 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Been singing that sad song a long time, to the point of white noise, Kirt,  and all this outrage over this after the last month of clear cut impeachable offenses being laid out, and so much corruption among all of Trump's Mob minions, led by the orange Soprano himself, just has to make me laugh. 

:rofl:..... you really are in the dark, aren't you? ..... well, it will take some time for the BOMBSHELL ... to make it's way over to Wolf Blitzerrr ...... :rofl:

Edited by KirtFalcon

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Your protective CNN bubble is soon to burst, Lar ... even CNN and LSDMSNBC will have to cover the REAL COLLUSION AND CORRUPTION .... it's going to be ... what you libtards call A BOMBSHELL!!!! .... :rofl::munch::mower:

All we've heard the last three years is the left and the MSM say we got 'em, we got 'em, we got'em.  Then their house of cards falls every time.  Their impeachment will fail as well.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Actually it's been the MSM and the left rejoicing that they have dirt on President Trump, and all that comes from it is they made it up every allegation.  Such a pathetic bunch.  

I'm also hearing the IG once again laughably concluded that none of the actions taken by the coup participants was politically motivated,  when it's clear as day that it was politically motivated from the get-go.  This guy was named IG by none other than Obama himself.  This fact alone should raise concerns.

26 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

How in Hades do you charge a soldier with murder for killing the enemy?!😳🙄🤨

The murder charge was dropped they then charged him with taking a picture with the dead Isis animal, after the picture got out they went into full PC mode, they never had his back, they was to busy stabbing him in it.

26 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

The murder charge was dropped they then charged him with taking a picture with the dead Isis animal, after the picture got out they went into full PC mode, they never had his back, they was to busy stabbing him in it.

That “sorta” makes me think of my Uncle Bill Thomas. Uncle Bill was my Mom’s baby brother & he was the coolest uncle of all times... He sent my Mom a photo from Vietnam in 1966-67. Bill sent a selfie of himself standing in front of a Vietnamese woman nursing a baby with her shirt opened to reveal her breast as the baby nursed; written in Bic pen across the bottom of the picture, Uncle Bill penned, “ YUMM, YUMMM!”😜 

Uncle Billy Mack Thomas passed away a few years ago from Lung Cancer; I seldom Ever saw him without a cigarette between his lips. R.I.P. Uncle Bill, & Thank You for your service to this Nation!🇺🇸

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

Obama promoted lots of anti American libs to high positions, thus wrecking the higher ranks. 

It started during the Clinton administration  ....  almost all of the top military generals were replaced with politically correct yes men .... made me sick to my stomach  ....