Trump won the popular vote? You say the majority of Americans, but if I remember correctly, there are more democrats registered to vote than repubs. People just didn't like Hillary. Yet, she still won the popular vote. Those ideals weren't a problem when President Obama won....twice too..

yes the majority. what you lefties don't seem to understand is he won the majority of the country because he won a majority of the states. He lost the popular votes because of 2 out of 50 states!! you play to win and he did so masterfully.

yes the majority. what you lefties don't seem to understand is he won the majority of the country because he won a majority of the states. He lost the popular votes because of 2 out of 50 states!! you play to win and he did so masterfully.

Who said he didn't win the majority of the states? I said he lost the popular vote, something you just repeated. So, tell me why you're mad again?

One reason why Hillary won by such a big margin in California, it was likely, before the polls closed in Ca, that Trump would probably win. That plus the fact that had all Trump/Repubs in Ca voted for him, he'd still lost. Doubt it would make up the total difference in the popular vote, but it would have been a lot closer. Still, despite all the "wailing and gnashing of teeth" from the Left, the object is to win the Electoral Vote, and that's what Trump did. PTL.

• Mr. P changed the title to 🕵️ The Deep State coup to overthrow Trump