💩 Complaining about poops and thumbs down

KirtFalcon

Does WestHardin think you are a good looking man?  No???  OMG!!!!!!!  HE HATE ME!  HE HATE ME!

Now in the grand scheme of things, does it matter?  Heck no...  It really doesn't matter who likes you or what you say as long as you keep it within the rules of the site.  Look at Screamer.  Total leftist dupe, with a negative ratings in the hundreds or more, but he gets to stay?  Why?  Because he can follow the rules (mostly).  Everyone gets a voice, who likes it honestly doesn;t matter.  Therefore, you should not care.

I believe that is my FINAL stance on this topic.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Did you call her a horrible person prior to the election?  Nevermind,  don't answer that.  It doesn't matter.  You're not blaming russia for the loss,  so i'll settle for that.  And fwiw i'm not pooping your posts.  Though we never agree you and i can often go back and forth without :poop: each other.

Someone else is pooping on other people's post, and I take the blame, but oh well.   I did poop on either carth or wilds post the other day.  They kept blaming me so I did giving the 2 on that post. That way I couldn't get blamed both. 

How are conservatives going to win a civil war when they whine over the poo emoji ?  

• Stinks 2

On 3/26/2019 at 1:15 PM, CENTEXFAN said:

Someone else is pooping on other people's post, and I take the blame, but oh well.   I did poop on either carth or wilds post the other day.  They kept blaming me so I did giving the 2 on that post. That way I couldn't get blamed both. 

How are conservatives going to win a civil war when they whine over the poo emoji ?  

My gripe is with the anonymity.  It's like a license to troll.  Complaints have fallen on deaf ears and those with the power to change it also have the power to remove :poop: from any of their own posts that get the doodoo,  so why should they care.  Oh well...life goes on.

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

19 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Ok, Centexfan.... I want to hereby, open & honestly admit that I Did in fact suspect that it was you who was pooping all of my posts, & apologize to you for thinking so. 

I still don’t know for certain Who it is, but I do have an idea who it might be... If it is who I think it is, it is someone who rarely, if ever even posts in the political forum, though he has a very political screen name.... Anyway,  I no longer suspect you, or even Screamer, OR btex! No harm, no foul! Carry on!😜👌

• Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ok, Centexfan.... I want to hereby, open & honestly admit that I Did in fact suspect that it was you who was pooping all of my posts, & apologize to you for thinking so. 

I still don’t know for certain Who it is, but I do have an idea who it might be... If it is who I think it is, it is someone who rarely, if ever even posts in the political forum, though he has a very political screen name.... Anyway,  I no longer suspect you, or even Screamer, OR btex! No harm, no foul! Carry on!😜👌

I think keeping the reactions anonymous is because of the politically correct snowflakes afraid to leave their safe space.  If they are going to set up a system where people can poop all over your posts it should be out in the open.  I would wager there would be a lot less poops flying around if people couldn't hide behind anonymity  ...

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think keeping the reactions anonymous is because of the politically correct snowflakes afraid to leave their safe space.  If they are going to set up a system where people can poop all over your posts it should be out in the open.  I would wager there would be a lot less poops flying around if people couldn't hide behind anonymity  ...

My dad always said, “If you can’t say it to their face, don’t Say it at all...” Dad was a great man!😀👌

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 💩 Complaining about poops and thumbs down