Mabank's New Head Coach question.

TexWes

Accidently posted this on the wrong forum.

I am a Mabank grad from many years ago.

What can ya'll tell me about the offense/defense that Coach Hudson runs? He has a huge task in front of him getting the community behind him. They are willing and the kids work hard but the school is not always willing to do what needs to be done to be successful. I'm hoping his personality and style can help turn things around there.

I have rooted for them since I was a baby and always felt like I would someday  end up  back there coaching but family and opportunity have kept me away. 

I know Coach Hudson and he is a great guy and coach.  I know that his offense in Howe went from Spread to Slot T over the years so I am not sure what he will run there.  But I am sure the community will have no issues getting behind him and supporting him

4 hours ago, CoachHancock said:

I know Coach Hudson and he is a great guy and coach.  I know that his offense in Howe went from Spread to Slot T over the years so I am not sure what he will run there.  But I am sure the community will have no issues getting behind him and supporting him

Interesting ... the Slot-T might be a good choice.

Although I haven't seen them play in a few years, from what I remember - It could be a good fit for their brand of kids ...