Golden Triangle Running scared from Newton

Back2swag

4 minutes ago, Back2swag said:

Newton struggles to find predistrict mostly because the Golden Trinangle teams 4a and up . Scared to take a loss from little ole Newton . Shameful! 

I wouldn’t say scared your facility to house a big school would be a problem. Ones band would fill up the visitors side stands

1 hour ago, Back2swag said:

Newton struggles to find predistrict mostly because the Golden Trinangle teams 4a and up . Scared to take a loss from little ole Newton . Shameful! 

Please be more pacific "Golden Triangle" this is hard to belive...

The PNG,s, Nederland, PAM’s or anyother big school gain nothing playing Newton. I bet Carthage and a few more schools up north would be glad to play you. But they would have to be away games for Newton unless you play halfway at a facility that can accommodate a big crowd. 

My understanding is that Newton is working with both Henderson and Carthage in regards to filling their schedule.  A Newton coach told me this.  He said that he didn't think Henderson had room for them but the Carthage game looked promising.  

Um Silsbee seems to always be on Newton schedule, BC as well. There was heavy talk recently of WOS being on there, not sure where the struggling comes from. I can only imagine if this topic was posted on the SETX site what the comments would be: as in rebuking this topic. 

35 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Um Silsbee seems to always be on Newton schedule, BC as well. There was heavy talk recently of WOS being on there, not sure where the struggling comes from. I can only imagine if this topic was posted on the SETX site what the comments would be: as in rebuking this topic. 

That minor league site doesn't cut any ice with SDC .... :woot:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

13 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

O it’s a topic over there.  Wos backed out.  Wt is working with a few schools from the Houston area and Carthage.  Woodville and Silsbee is the only solid games. 

2 hours ago, Eagles97 said:

O it’s a topic over there.  Wos backed out.  Wt is working with a few schools from the Houston area and Carthage.  Woodville and Silsbee is the only solid games. 

I find it hard to believe Wos would back out of any game in non-district. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eagles97 said:

C'mon Mann...... Ask WT to tell you the truth........   

• Like 1

What I read on the other site is the complete opposite. Even has a newspaper article stating that Newton ran from WO-S the last two years. Not sure what this idiot is talking about with this thread.

Also noticed the author of this thread and the one on the other site has not replied in either thread. Looks like a troll to me.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2018 at 4:25 PM, longhorncrazy said:

What I read on the other site is the complete opposite. Even has a newspaper article stating that Newton ran from WO-S the last two years. Not sure what this idiot is talking about with this thread.

Also noticed the author of this thread and the one on the other site has not replied in either thread. Looks like a troll to me.

:munch: