πŸ‘Ž Thanks Obama!

1stSuperScot

Embracing homosexuality is America’s future, Obama says in State of the Union
lifesitenews.com ^ | 01/13/2016 | Ben Johnson

Posted on 1/13/2016, 8:38:33 PM by massmike

Obama hailed gay "marriage" as one of his proudest accomplishments and looked forward to the day when Americans would shed traditional sexual morality to embrace homosexuals in his final State of the Union address last night.

He said he found hope in "the son who finds the courage to come out as who he is, and the father whose love for that son overrides everything he's been taught" about homosexual behavior.

To underscore his commitment to the issue, First Lady Michelle Obama invited James Obergefell, the plaintiff in the Supreme Court case, as one of her special guests. Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan gave a spare ticket to the Family Research Council, which in turn invited county clerk Kim Davis, who refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples on religious liberty grounds. Obergefell said if he confronted Davis, he would tell her that her stance "isn't right, it isn't fair, and isn't what America is about," but there is no indication that the two met. For her part, Davis said she hoped her presence helped "encourage" Christians who "want to make a difference" in our nation.

(Excerpt) Read more at lifesitenews.com ...

Gotta hand it to the Ohio gopper and the FRC for sticking it to them by inviting Kim Davis. I think she's something of an attention grabber, but anything that gets under the libs' skin makes me smile.

Β 

Don't get me started on her.... I like that she stood up for something, but I am not sure I would hail her as the face of our Christian stance on marriage...

With a simple majority vote, Congress could say that the courts no longer have jurisdiction over cases involving the definition of marriage......which party is in the majority in Congress now??? My question, why aren't they exercising this check The Constitution gives them over the Judicial Branch???

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pelosi can shut her pie hole. It's one of the worst programs ever enacted on the American people. I agree with 57% of Americans that believe that some of it should be kept, but it does need major surgery to prevent the ACA from hurting people where it counts most their wallets and their healthcare. http://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/01/07/most-americans-don-t-want-to-repeal-obamacare-here-s-what-they/21649624/

Β 

:blink: :blush: Guess I should have known that! I'm not a big profiler and never read your profile that I recall. Some people like Highland Park HS football yet may have never attended that school district. I had some cute lady teachers once I left the elementary ranks. Sorry you had a bad experience. :rofl:

😜

• Mr. P changed the title to πŸ‘Ž Thanks Obama!