1stSuperScot

Obama advisor admits ObamaCare is 'One Giant Deception From Beginning To End'
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelcannon/2014/11/30/grubergate-part-2-gruber-admits-obamacare-is-one-giant-deception-from-beginning-to-end/

Obama advisor Jonathan Gruber said the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act passed only because of a “lack of transparency” and “the stupidity of the American voter.”

Gruber admits that if voters had understood what the PPACA does, (1) the opposition would be so great that it would not have passed because even Democrats would have abandoned it, (2) the law’s authors knew this, and (3) because of this, they consciously sought to deceive voters about the enormous taxes the law imposes on millions of Americans, both at the law’s inception and at every turn during the public debate.

In short, Gruber admitted ObamaCare is and has always been one giant deception from beginning to end, and its architects achieved by deception what they could not have achieved honestly.

• 1 month later...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/judge-restores-obama-era-drilling-ban-in-arctic

I find this judges order kind of odd, she ruled that congress has to over turn Obama's executive order because that is what he intended and Trump can't issue a new executive order over turning Obama's order. Sounds like that judge may be missing the point of executive orders. 

I am actually disappointed in this. I was heavily invested in companies ready to get the contract.  I will be watching closely if ruling overturned.  I had bought Northern Dynasty Minerals for 50 cents a share.  It got u to 97 cents a share.  I sold at .89.  Saw the company on CBS show 60 minutes.  It was an anti-drilling piece, but showed the company ready to profit if drilling opened up.  

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/judge-restores-obama-era-drilling-ban-in-arctic

I find this judges order kind of odd, she ruled that congress has to over turn Obama's executive order because that is what he intended and Trump can't issue a new executive order over turning Obama's order. Sounds like that judge may be missing the point of executive orders.

Lunatic activist judge is off her rocker ... President Trump should issue an executive order saying low level pissant  judges can't override presidential authority .... and ignore her ruling ....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

I am actually disappointed in this. I was heavily invested in companies ready to get the contract.  I will be watching closely if ruling overturned.  I had bought Northern Dynasty Minerals for 50 cents a share.  It got u to 97 cents a share.  I sold at .89.  Saw the company on CBS show 60 minutes.  It was an anti-drilling piece, but showed the company ready to profit if drilling opened up.  

I don't know why companies want to drill in the Arctic anyhow, its miserable cold, hard to get the product out and labor cost a fortune and the machinery stays froze and having to be thawed out.   

If obummer can make an executive order declaring something  ... President Trump can reverse it with another executive order ... she is making law from the bench saying Congress has to pass a law changing it back ... she's a libtard activist judge  ...

• 1 month later...

President Obama knew Russia was interfering in the 2016 election, but his administration just watched it happen. In fact, Obama’s cyber team was told to “stand down” from countering Russian meddling in order to protect the disastrous Iran deal. There is no doubt: On Russian interference in 2016, Obama dropped the ball.

That ain't all he knew  ....  he was in on the treasonous attempt to take down President Trump  ...  he was also in on exhonorating  the Hilldabeast without an investigation  ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/1/2019 at 3:02 PM, KirtFalcon said:

That ain't all he knew  ....  he was in on the treasonous attempt to take down President Trump  ...  he was also in on exhonorating  the Hilldabeast without an investigation  ...

He knew, and they were told to stand down, because the Russians were doing minimal work for Trump.  That was just a red herring in my opinion to get the FBI and CIA off finding out that they did more for Hillary by helping keep the FISA orders going to continue to spy on Trump's campaign.  If they quit chasing that, and go beyond they'd find the real dirt, but they don't want to.  

On 5/3/2019 at 6:20 PM, whs1965 said:

the @@@@ is fixing to come out. There are several in the Obama white house should be lawyering up

The wheels of justice are slowly picking up speed ... Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Lynch and several other underlings should soon be fitted for orange jumpsuits  ...

38 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

I will not be satisfied until Obama is called on the carpet.   

I think they should all be called before Congress, but there are too many in the House that wouldn't do that.  All they're clamoring for is Mueller to testify.  I think he should.  

37 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think they should all be called before Congress, but there are too many in the House that wouldn't do that.  All they're clamoring for is Mueller to testify.  I think he should.  

That would just be a dog and pony show ... nothing happens there and they don't have the authority to hold them accountable ... they need to be indicted, prosecuted, convicted and locked up ... they should be called before a federal judge!!!! ....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...