๐Ÿ‘Ž Thanks Obama!

1stSuperScot

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have been posting for several months before this Biden Family dumpster fire corruption with Ukrainian and China that this was going to sink his battleshipย  ... the lame stream media finally forced to cover it ...

Unbelievable that Barry and the libtard media think President Trump is the one who is in trouble for "talking about it" with Ukrainian officialsย  ... they want everyone to just forget about the Bite Me corruption and go after the president ...

You can't make this stuff upย  ...ย ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

You were posting cobbled together conspiracy theories and gossip and out and out lies to do with Democrats? Must have missed that.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

You daily entertain me.ย 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Two sad and pitiful types, Trump and Rudy in leadership roles in America? Terrible for all of us.

ย Rudy is almost incomprehensibly frothing and ranting these days and tells lies, well, like his buddy Trump.

Still haven't answered my question about Bite Me bragging on video about his corruption.ย  Want me to play it for you again, Barry?

I know exactly what that is, and it isn't corruption, but a description of the part that Biden and several others played in removing someone who wasn't doing their job. See, here is where the Trumpites and their 'whataboutism' often get lost.

ย 

The issue here is whether Mr. Biden used his position as vice president to help a Ukrainian energy company that was paying Hunter Biden by pushing for the ouster of a Ukrainian prosecutor. The prosecutorโ€™s office had oversight of investigations into the oligarch who owned the company.

As The New York Timesย reported this spring, no evidence has surfaced that the former vice president intentionally tried to help his son by pressing for the prosecutorโ€™s dismissal.

In fact, some of the vice presidentโ€™s former associates said he never did anything to deter other efforts to go after the oligarch, Mykola Zlochevsky. Those efforts included a push by Obama administration officials for the United States to support criminal investigations by Ukrainian and British authorities, and possibly for the United States to start its own investigation, into the energy company, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, Mr. Zlochevsky, for possible money laundering and abuse of office.

The president has often been vague about the specifics of his allegations, but one detail that he and his allies have repeatedly cited is the former vice presidentโ€™s threatening to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraineโ€™s leaders did not dismiss the prosecutor. Mr. Trumpโ€™s campaign on Saturday publicized footage of Mr. Biden recounting the threat.

โ€œI said: โ€˜Weโ€™re leaving in six hours. If the prosecutorโ€™s not fired, youโ€™re not getting the money,โ€™โ€ Mr. Biden recounted at a 2018 event sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations. โ€œWell, son of a ###, he got fired,โ€ Mr. Biden continued, in footage that was not included in the Trump campaign video.

The prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, was soonย voted out by the Ukrainian Parliament.

His dismissal had been sought not just by Mr. Biden, but also by others in the Obama administration, as well other Western governments and international lenders. Mr. Shokin had been repeatedly accused of turning a blind eye to corruption in his office and among the Ukrainian political elite, and criticized for failing to bring corruption cases.

See, one of the two men, was after someone who wouldn't pursue corruption: BIDEN

One that might have sought to use his office in a quid pro quo, which would be corruption? That would beTRUMP

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Two sad and pitiful types, Trump and Rudy in leadership roles in America? Terrible for all of us.

ย Rudy is almost incomprehensibly frothing and ranting these days and tells lies, well, like his buddy Trump.

ย 

Listen Jackwagon......we have video and audio evidence of Joe Biden BRAGGING about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor FIRED for a billion dollars of โ€œfundingโ€ monies. ย ย 

โ€œIโ€™m leaving in six hours....If the prosecutor is not fired by then you will get no money.โ€

ย 

-Joe Bidenย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

The Obama administration had 8 whistleblowers. President Obama handled each one the same way - he had the FBI bust into their home, arrest them, and he then prosecuted them for espionage. Of course the biased media kept quiet and looked the other way. Their were a few exceptions. Here's one news report on it:

• Like 1

CNN's Jake Tapper: Obama has used Espionage Act more than all previous administrations

Tapper said more than all previous administrations combined, the Obama administration has used the Espionage Act to go after whistleblowers who leak to journalists. The number of cases involving that law support Tapperโ€™s statement. There is reasonable debate over whether the whistleblower label applies to all cases and Tapper said he could have been more precise.

However, the Justice Department does not challenge the basic figures and the experts we contacted affirmed the general accuracy of the claim.

Quite a number of leftist media Outlets called out the Obama Administration on this. Here's one from The Huffington Post:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama-whistleblower-prosecutions-press_n_3091137ย 

On April 9, McClatchyโ€™s Jonathan Landay reported that the Obama administration has โ€œtargeted and killed hundreds of suspected lower-level Afghan, Pakistani and unidentified โ€˜otherโ€™ militantsโ€ in drone strikes, a revelation that contradicts previous administration claims of pursuing only senior-level operatives who pose an imminent threat to the United States.

It was an investigative story clearly in the public interest, shedding new light on the governmentโ€™s long-running targeted-killing program in Pakistan. But now Landay, a veteran national security reporter for the McClatchy newspaper chain, is concerned that the Obama administration could next investigate him in hopes of finding the sources for โ€œtop-secret U.S. intelligence reportsโ€ cited in the story. โ€œDo I think that they could come after me?โ€ Landay asked, in an interview with The Huffington Post. โ€œYes.โ€

โ€œI can tell you that people who normally would meet with me, sort of in a more relaxed atmosphere, are on pins and needles,โ€ Landay said of the reporting climate during the Obama years, a period of unprecedented whistleblower prosecutions. The crackdown on leaks, he added, seems โ€œdeliberately intended to have a chilling effect.โ€

Landay isnโ€™t alone in that assessment, as several investigative journalists attest in โ€œWar on Whistleblowers: Free Press and the National Security State,โ€ a timely documentary directed by Robert Greenwald of Brave New Foundation that premieres this week in New York and Washington. The film details the ordeals of four whistleblowers who turned to the press in order to expose waste or illegality.

โ€œThe Obama administrationโ€™s been extremely aggressive in trying to root out whistleblowers within the government,โ€ NBC News investigative reporter Michael Isikoff says in the film. The New Yorkerโ€™s Jane Mayer, describing the secrecy required in her reporting for a profile of whistleblower Thomas Drake amid government prosecution, said the experience didnโ€™t โ€œfeel [like] America, land of the free press.โ€

• Like 1

The difference we have here is the FBI and CIA hate Trump, and are still loyal to the ย progressive movement for some obscure reason. ย I would not doubt that many in both the CIA and FBI were terminated just as the military was purged of many high ranking officers because of the political beliefs. ย My brother retired early as a Colonel, because he did not see eye to eye with the Obama Administration, and the directionย the military was going. ย He is a staunch supporter of President Trump. ย 

OY! SHUT IT DOWN!
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/media-manipulation-story-about-immigrant-kids-cages-scrubbed-after-un-said-it-happened
https://nypost.com/2019/11/20/when-the-villain-is-obama-not-trump-news-suddenly-becomes-not-worth-reporting/

• 1 month later...