👎 Thanks Obama!

1stSuperScot

Bush was being hammered for snorting coke, being placed in the TANG when they supposedly weren't allowing anyone in, and getting a DWI.

Not smoking legal cigarettes.

If it wasnt for your love affair with Obama, you wouldnt care. Bandwagon anybody!

Yea, well... get used to it. If he beats Hillary he'll definitely beat McCain. I think you know that.

Sorry, not buying it. Not to say he won't beat McCain, but it is far from a forgone conclusion. I will say this, I think he will get the nom. He will get it based solely on the youthful exhuberance of those voting in the primaries. And to that I say how sad that people would choose someone for their party's representative to run for the POTUS, with absolutely no platfrom whatsoever.

bigstory-20070117-obama.jpg

And some of you wonder why Fox News is considered rubbish journalism?

Please tell me what's wrong with that ad? The left would and has had us believe that all smokers are bad, now they want one to be President. It is a laughable double standard that they are not calling him out on this. And if they do not, they will set back cancer, emphysema, etc., awareness back decades.

Presidential Tobacco Preferences:

George Washington 1789-1797 unknown

John Adams 1797-1801 cigar

Thomas Jefferson 1801-1809 unknown

James Madison 1809-1817 cigar

James Monroe 1817-1825 unknown

John Quincy Adams 1825-1829 cigar

Andrew Jackson 1829-1837 cigar

Martin Van Buren 1837-1841 pipe

William Henry Harrison 1841 pipe

John Tyler 1841-1845 cigar

James Polk 1845-1849 none

Zachary Taylor 1849-1850 cigar

Millard Fillmore 1850-1853 none

Franklin Pierce 1853-1857 unknown

James Buchanan 1857-1861 unknown

Abraham Lincoln 1861-1865 unknown

Andrew Johnson 1865-1869 cigar

Ulysses S. Grant 1869-1877 cigar

Rutherford B. Hayes 1877-1881 unknown

Chester A. Arthur 1881-1885 cigar

Grover Cleveland 1885-1889 chewing tobacco

Benjamin Harrison 1889-1893 cigar

Grover Cleveland 1893-1897 chewing tobacco

William McKinley 1897-1901 cigar

Theodore Roosevelt 1901-1909 none

Woodrow Wilson 1913-1921 none

Warren G. Harding 1921-1923 cigar

Calvin Coolidge 1923-1929 cigar

Herbert Hoover 1929-1933 cigar

Franklin D. Roosevelt 1933-1945 cigarette

Harry S. Truman 1945-1953 none

Dwight Eisenhower 1953-1961 cigarette

John F. Kennedy 1961-1963 cigar

Lyndon Johnson 1963-1969 cigar

Richard Nixon 1969-1974 cigar

Gerald Ford 1974-1977 pipe

Jimmy Carter 1977-1981 none

Ronald Reagan 1981-1989 none

George Bush 1989-1993 none

Bill Clinton 1993-1999 cigar

Link: http://www.winespectator.com/Cigar/CA_Arch...322,817,00.html

So, 24 presidents used tobacco in some fashion.

Most of which did so decades prior to the revelation that tobacco use could be deadly.

Larry Sinclair v. Barack ObamaThursday February 14th, 2008 2:47 PM by BHDC Staff

Filed under: Sex, Scandals, Barack Obama, Drugs, Larry Sinclair, David Axelrod

sinclair-complaint.jpg
Larry Sinclair filed suit in Minnesota District Court on Monday against Barack Obama, along with Obama’s campaign strategist David Axelrod and others, regarding issues stemming from Sinclair’s allegations that he used cocaine and performed a sexual act with Obama in 1999. Abbreviated excerpt:

This action is brought pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1981, 18 U.S.C. 241 and the First Amendment of the United States Constitution’s right to Freedom of Speech. Defendants have and continue to conspire against the rights of citizens in that they are actively engaged in ongoing internet intimidation, claim to be conducting illegal investigations into plaintiff’s personal life, actively involved in preventing allegations of illegal drug use and sexual activity involving Defendant Obama from becoming public knowledge.

Plaintiff states that he personally engaged in sexual activity and personally used illegal drugs in November 1999 with U.S. Senator Barack Obama on two separate occasions. Plaintiff states that he attempted to contact defendant Obama in the fall of 2007 to advise defendant Obama to make his 1999 use of illegal drugs public himself and that if he did not do so then plaintiff would have no choice but to come forward as defendants’ actions were relevant to his running for President of the United States. Defendant Obama ignored plaintiffs attempts to allow defendant Obama to reveal this information on his own.

Earlier: Obama Is Sitting Senator With Scandal Skeleton?

It sounds like "W" is not the only one accused of drug use, and worse. (IMO)

It is absolutely amazing that this isn't plastered on the evening news every night as was the President's dalliances with drugs and alcohol.

It might be the Clintons, but all's fair in love, war and politics!

Bet it true though..got it right off the internet!

Then, it must be true. :thumbsup:

There's nobody with a better track record than Novak. The Human Events link, by the way, came from the website whose link you posted.

Did I read that right... that Obama has had two seperate homosexual trysts?

Now I know he is still a muslim... During the Gulf War we were told that the norm is for Arab men to have homosexual sex for entertainment, only having sex with women for reproduction.

Well, uh... I don't think the guy's got any proof that it happened, and if that's the case Obama should have a case for slander. But obviously anything like this isn't good.

There may be legal reasons the media's not reporting this. Not even your boys at Fox News are picking up on the story.

But I'm sure they're all doing their own research as we speak.

Well, uh... I don't think the guy's got any proof that it happened, and if that's the case Obama should have a case for slander. But obviously anything like this isn't good.

There may be legal reasons the media's not reporting this. Not even your boys at Fox News are picking up on the story.

But I'm sure they're all doing their own research as we speak.

Looks like your boy has been smoking more than cigarettes!

Essentially the stoner would get a citation and fine, and have his stash confiscated, but not be arrested or be subject to jailtime. Same as a speeding ticket.

Our prisons are full of people who aren't really criminals, they just like to party.

Essentially the stoner would get a citation and fine, and have his stash confiscated, but not be arrested or be subject to jailtime. Same as a speeding ticket.

Our prisons are full of people who aren't really criminals, they just like to party.

Just what we need more DUI's. As a result, higher insurance, higher healthcare cost, etc. I'll stay out of Obamaworld thank you.

• Mr. P changed the title to 👎 Thanks Obama!