1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

I await the day I am arrested for not wearing my seat belt. I am a Supreme Court case waiting to happen. LOL

Were I you I would be more concerned with being thrown through the windshield than being arrested for not wearing a seatbelt and it winding up before your beloved masters in black robes.  Jus sayin

8 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Were I you I would be more concerned with being thrown through the windshield than being arrested for not wearing a seatbelt and it winding up before your beloved masters in black robes.  Jus sayin

I got pulled over a couple of months ago by a motorcycle cop in Marshall. I was on Hwy 80 west of US 59 headed to McDonald’s for a egg McMuffin. The Scooter cop asked me if I knew why he pulled me over, to which I replied, “Probably because I am not wearing my seatbelt...” He says, “Yes Sir , do you know that you were about to enter the most dangerous intersection in Marshall, Texas?”...  I replied, “ Yes Sir, but I ain’t doin’ it on a Damn Motorcycle....”  That cost me $167.00, but I got a little satisfaction from the fact that he WAS ####!😂

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 10:19 AM, DannyZuco said:

Doesn't make any difference to me that he speaks at this rally. 

Abortion is legal, it is going to stay legal, no matter how many rallies, no matter how many speeches. Women should have the right to choose. The only thing that I get tired of hearing is "abortion is murder". Well it can't be murder if it is legal, because murder is ILLEGAL!!!!. 

Maybe the courts should decide when life begins, then maybe we could decide what is abortion and what is murder. 

God has already decided when life begins ... abortion IS murder ...  God is the only "court" that counts  ...  and HE has spoken ....  ignore Him at your own peril ....