1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

What are your thoughts on This? 

life begins at conception......abortion is premeditated murder and abortionists and those who have an abortion will pay for their sins eternally if they don't repent and turn to God.....

I believe that life begins before conception.  "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest out of the womb I sanctified thee, and ordained thee a prophet to the nations."  Jeremiah 1:5.    "Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ." "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:" According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame fefore Him in love:" "Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according the the good pleasure of His will," To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.".  Ephesians 1: 2-8.  "But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by His grace,"  Galatians 1:15 .  I could list many more, we were spirits, and did not become a soul until our spirits entered the body.

In essence a woman denies a spirit to live and be tested to return to our Heavenly Father.  While that is not in the scriptures it's how I feel about it.  For some reason people just think that it is just a mass of cells.  However as Psalms 139:13 says " For you formed my inward parts, you knitted me together in my mother's womb".      

2 hours ago, Greezychef said:

But I wanted us to be frens...;(

LOL

I'm was quoting what college kids say at my work place.  If Christians want to know why church is starting to lose influence in government , then Christians need to look in the mirror.  

How can Christians support people in government that has no moral character at all.  Government officials that do everything that against what your religion stands for.  All that matters for Christians is if they have a Republican label next to them.  Christians will justify for excusing  everything from infidelity to child abuse if the person is a Republican.  . That was in 2018 alone  Young people are watching what Christians say, but more importantly watch how Christians behave.  From what the youth are seeing it is not pretty.  

As old Christians pass on due to age, you need young ones to fill the ranks.  If not you will lose influence as your numbers drop.  

• Stinks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• A recent Yale University graduate claims that the conservative values he learned in foster care are the key to his success, saying he likely would have "given up" had he accepted a "victim" mentality.

• Rob Henderson argues that personal responsibility and intact families are especially beneficial to those who come from disadvantaged backgrounds, such as himself.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JV_COACH said:

• A recent Yale University graduate claims that the conservative values he learned in foster care are the key to his success, saying he likely would have "given up" had he accepted a "victim" mentality.

• Rob Henderson argues that personal responsibility and intact families are especially beneficial to those who come from disadvantaged backgrounds, such as himself.

Great article.  The fact that he credits a teacher, who gave him one short sentence (if you apply yourself, you can alter your future) for changing his life, should be an inspiration for all teachers.  The pay is terrible, but to have that effect on a young person is priceless.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

5-month-old baby rescued after being left partially buried on Montana mountain for at least 9 hours

francis-carlton-crowley-booking-photo-ht

Members of the Missoula County Sheriff’s Office were called out last night at approximately 8pm for a male suspect who was acting strange in the Lolo Hot Springs area. While deputies were enroute, additional callers indicated the male suspect was now threatening people saying he had a gun and was reaching in his pockets. Upon arrival, deputies discovered the suspect, 32-year-old Francis Carlton Crowley, had left the area and that a 5-month-old who had been left in his care had not been seen for several hours.

While attempting to locate Crowley, a 911 caller said the suspect had returned to the hot springs. Deputies responded and Crowley was apprehended. When trying to question Crowley, he appeared to be under the influence of drugs and was not making sense to officers.

Statements made by Crowley indicated the baby was possibly buried somewhere in the mountains. Due to the urgency of this matter, members of Missoula County Search and Rescue were paged out to assist officers from the United States Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, Montana Highway Patrol, and Missoula County deputies in a ground search. After more than 6 hours of searching on foot, a deputy heard the faint cry of a baby. He followed the sound and found the baby alive, face down, buried under a pile of sticks and debris. Clothed in only a wet and soiled onesie, the baby was found at approximately 2:30 am, putting the infant in the woods unattended and in the cold (approximately 46 degrees) for a minimum of 9 hours. The baby was transported to a local hospital and is in good condition.

32-year-old Francis Carlton Crowley is being held at the Missoula County Detention Facility on charges of criminal endangerment and additional charges will follow.

For all of us at the sheriffs office, this is what we call a miracle. For the officers who were present for this event, its especially hard knowing what this small baby endured in the last 24 hours. Sheriff McDermott would like to thank those who assisted in the search and those who called 911, helping first responders bring this baby to safety.

Image may contain: one or more people, people sleeping and closeup

19 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

You mean the phantom prenatal care they claim to provide?  That fairy tale has already been debunked over and over again.  Did you sleep through all the hidden videos and phone calls made to planned parenthood requesting mammograms and other prenatal care ... all they ever got was referrals to other places because they don't really provide those services ... now if you are looking for an abortion, or maybe to buy some harvested baby organs they can hook you right up .... dude, you are soooo naïve .... 

You are completely right! My daughter, like others that support PP, didn't believe what those opposed to PP were saying so her and her friends did their own research by calling hundreds of PP locations throughout the states they lived in. They all got the same answer that the PP locations couldn't help them because all they serviced was women in need of abortions. Very telling research. 

In the 80's, when many abortion clinics were under scrutiny, I knew a woman who wanting to get information for herself went into a clinic claiming she might be pregnant and considering an abortion. She was told they would help her by first confirming her pregnancy and then discussing her options. After they confirmed she was pregnant they sent her to talk to someone who convinced her that abortion would help her situation as an unwed person. Told her how safe and short the recovery time was. They told her how much it cost and that they could do it right then. She told them she didn't have the money with her so they made her an appointment for that afternoon saying she needed to get it done as quickly as possible because the longer she waited it would not be as safe. 

Ending of story was she wasn't pregnant and had never been. I just wonder how many clinics out there have done or continue to do this dishonest, cruel treatment to not only women but young girls who are too scared to know they are being taken advantage of for money?

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, AKA said:

Prove it. 

Abortionists kill more African Americans in one year than the entire history of the KKK. 

Southern border you freaking moron.  This is not done along Canadian border because people coming across are generally white.  

Abortion is not murder.  That is only your opinion , not fact. 

• Stinks 3

On 10/13/2018 at 2:55 PM, CENTEXFAN said:

Southern border you freaking moron.  This is not done along Canadian border because people coming across are generally white.  

Abortion is murder as it is killing a living baby in the womb only a moron would think otherwise or maybe a person with a reprobate mind. 

On 10/13/2018 at 1:57 PM, AKA said:

Prove it. 

Abortionists kill more African Americans in one year than the entire history of the KKK. 

That would be a true statement

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Mr. P changed the title to 🚼 Abortion = MURDER
15 hours ago, CENTEXFAN said:

And isn't that your opinion?

A guy I know recently had this to say. We were talking about some tech stuff, and I told him I was a little surprised that he listens to Ben Shapiro. His reply was this:

I find that people who only watch/read/listen to one side of a topic are only able to understand that topic in the framing that it is presented to them in. 

• What would you think of a government that wouldn't let you have access to a doctor for a medical procedure?
  • What would you think of a government that would let someone kill a child?

Both of these questions present the framing of abortion in highly polarizing ways. If you only listen to one of the questions, you only develop an understanding of it from one angle.