• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If the fetus is not alive how is it growing? If it is alive how is it ok to kill it? It is not about controlling a woman or telling her what she can do with her body...it is about defending the helpless. There is nothing more selfish and self centered than denying someone their entire life because them being alive would be inconvenient to you. 

• Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There will come a day when I have to stand for judgement and I have faith the Lord will stand in my place on that judgement day, but I cannot believe those people who rammed that awful legislation through and celebrated it loudly will have anyone standing for them on judgement day.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wild74 said:

There will come a day when I have to stand for judgement and I have faith the Lord will stand in my place on that judgement day, but I cannot believe those people who rammed that awful legislation through and celebrated it loudly will have anyone standing for them on judgement day.  

Amen ...

16 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

The article is spot on.  They’ve cheapened life with abortion, and now they’re moving toward the “full Monty”.  Pull the baby out & smash him in the head with a ball pein hammer.  The old lady has Alzheimer’s, get the ball pein hammer.  Do any of you think the author is wrong?  Do you think I’m wrong?  If you think it won’t happen, you’re blind to the truth.  Death Panels are coming.  The Democrat Party will surpass Hitler & Stalin as a killing machine.

28 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Democrats: if you survive your mother’s “choices” you live long enough to decide how you want to vote, then the death panels decide how long you live. 

The real death panels are in the private insurance companies.  Do we give our client the best or cheapest treatment ?

5 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

The real death panels are in the private insurance companies.  Do we give our client the best or cheapest treatment ?

And you think the government death panels will be better? If so, I need to sell you a beach house I’ve got in the Texas Panhandle. 

9 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

And you think the government death panels will be better? If so, I need to sell you a beach house I’ve got in the Texas Panhandle. 

Yes, govt. will be held accountable every two years with elections.  Private healthcare has no checks & balances.  

I actual talked to a major hospital company this week a they had meetings at my workplace.  They said our healthcare system will result in socialized medicine because it is so brutal.  The doctors are tired of trying to have to get a treatment approved with an insurance company, or a patient coming back saying they can't afford the medicine that was prescribed to them.

Was it you or Kirk who said that asked if I had a problem with healthcare companies making a profit.