5 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Yes, govt. will be held accountable every two years with elections.  Private healthcare has no checks & balances.  

I actual talked to a major hospital company this week a they had meetings at my workplace.  They said our healthcare system will result in socialized medicine because it is so brutal.  The doctors are tired of trying to have to get a treatment approved with an insurance company, or a patient coming back saying they can't afford the medicine that was prescribed to them.

Was it you or Kirk who said that asked if I had a problem with healthcare companies making a profit.  

It was probably him. My stance on healthcare is that we fix it by implementing free market solutions. The problem with employer based health insurance is simple: they get your money for healthcare before you actually need the service. So, the insurance companies have all this money, and the providers are trying to get as much of it as possible, which drives costs up. Prior to employer-based health insurance, you never heard about lack of access, because it was affordable. If we start taking steps to bring the free market back into the healthcare industry, we can start driving costs down. 

16 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I may have presented this before, but it totally fits this narrative.  If you have not seen "The Last Supper" I urge you to do so.  It shows how impractical and illogical leftists are :  

Yes, it's quite surprising, actually.

I'm not sure if the filmmakers' satire was intentional or not, but it's absolutely perfect at illustrating the intrinsic self-contradictions within the paradigm. 

On 2/8/2019 at 8:32 AM, CarthDawg77 said:

I never took typing in school, but I remember the practice sentence that was taught;

“Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country...”

It’s time, folks.....🤨🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I did, and typed it a thousand times.  And true today.

• Thanks 1