Doesn't make any difference to me that he speaks at this rally. 

Abortion is legal, it is going to stay legal, no matter how many rallies, no matter how many speeches. Women should have the right to choose. The only thing that I get tired of hearing is "abortion is murder". Well it can't be murder if it is legal, because murder is ILLEGAL!!!!. 

Maybe the courts should decide when life begins, then maybe we could decide what is abortion and what is murder. 

• Angry 1
  • Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Abortion is legal, it is going to stay legal, no matter how many rallies, no matter how many speeches. Women should have the right to choose. The only thing that I get tired of hearing is "abortion is murder". Well it can't be murder if it is legal, because murder is ILLEGAL!!!!. 

Maybe the courts should decide when life begins, then maybe we could decide what is abortion and what is murder. 

Maybe the courts shouldn't be in the business of making "law."  Had this been decided by the people and their representatives as it should be,  while I wouldn't like it,  I could accept it.  Roe isn't the law of the land,  it's the decision of the land.  A decision voters never made.  I see nowhere in the constitution a "right" to kill babies.  I do however see a right to life.

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

GOD decided when life begins......and NO ONE has the 'right to choose' to murder........just because the Satanic forces at work have deceived the governments into becoming murderers, does not make it anything else BUT murder as defined by GOD.......

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

A decision voters never made.

Actually, you are wrong here. We live in a representative government, the voters elected officials, who in turn selected judges, who in turn decided a case on whether or not a woman had the right to choose to have an abortion. So in reality, this was a voter decision. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

GOD decided when life begins......

I am guessing that God no longer decides when life begins, but by reading your sentence, I would suspect that life began when God, created the world? Man? Woman? but has since gotten out of the business? 

All I would prefer the Supreme Court to do is decide, does life begin at conception, heartbeat, or birthday. Because unless they choose something else, legal abortion can take place until a child is born, and even afterwards in Virginia. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

15 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Actually, you are wrong here. We live in a representative government, the voters elected officials, who in turn selected judges, who in turn decided a case on whether or not a woman had the right to choose to have an abortion. So in reality, this was a voter decision. 

Nonsense.  Everytime this issue goes before voters they vote to curtail this abomination you call a "right."  There is a right to life though.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Nonsense.  Everytime this issue goes before voters they vote curtail tuis abomination you call a "right."  There is a right to life though.  Read the bill of rights. It's in plain english.

And so is freedom of religion, Speech, petition, assembly, press, arms, unlawful searches & seizures, etc....

I would love to know which amendment in the Bill of Rights says you have a "right to life". 

I know that Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Declaration of Independence that everyone had a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". but haven't quite seen it written that way in the US Constitution's Bill of Rights. 

nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law;  I am guessing that this is your best shot at having a "right to life", yet it says you cannot be "deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law". 

In the case of abortions, it has had due process of law, which made them legal. 

• Stinks 2

9 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

GOD decided that life begins at conception........no one else gets a say in the matter....those who believe they do have a say in the matter and who believe they can change what God has said will pay the ultimate price eternally.........

And what happens if you don't believe in the christian god--and maybe you understand the science of how cells reproduce to create another living cell. So by your comments anyone that does not believe in the christian god will pay the price eternally? That seems almost as narrow a view as the democrats have of President Trump. 

• Stinks 2

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

And so is freedom of religion, Speech, petition, assembly, press, arms, unlawful searches & seizures, etc....

I would love to know which amendment in the Bill of Rights says you have a "right to life". 

I know that Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Declaration of Independence that everyone had a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". but haven't quite seen it written that way in the US Constitution's Bill of Rights. 

nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law;  I am guessing that this is your best shot at having a "right to life", yet it says you cannot be "deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law". 

In the case of abortions, it has had due process of law, which made them legal. 

You're correct.  It was in the declaration.  Listed as an unalienable right.  I still havent found the right to butcher babies anywhere though... And no,  the decision of the land known as roe v wade isn't now,  nor will it ever be, a law,  until it's actually passed by law makers,  ie,  congress and signed by the president. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

That seems almost as narrow a view . 

Matthew 7:13-14 English Standard Version (ESV)

13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

You're correct.  It was in the declaration.  Listed as an unalienable right.  I still havent found the right to butcher babies anywhere though... And no,  the decision of the land known as roe v wade isn't now,  nor will it ever be, a law,  until it's actually passed by law makers,  ie,  congress and signed by the president. 

Roe v Wade, comes from a Texas Law that was found UNCONSTITUTIONAL by the US Supreme Court in 1973. 

"U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Texas statute banning abortion, effectively legalizing the procedure across the United States. The court held that a woman’s right to an abortion was implicit in the right to privacy protected by the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. Prior to Roe v. Wade, abortion had been illegal throughout much of the country since the late 19th century."

Abortion rights do NOT have to make a law saying that abortions are LEGAL, all they have to do is keep making all your "anti-abortion" laws UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Because once the Texas law was found UNCONSTITUTIONAL--it made abortions LEGAL. So why would they want to make an actual law that says abortions are legal, when all they have to do is keep them UNCONSTITUTIONAL. 

You'd be better off, as I suggested earlier,  making a bill/law that identifies when "life begins" and after that time, people can be charged with "murder". You could then, no pun intended, "kill 2 birds with one stone". You could end the death of children with an actual "life begins" clause, and put those who do it on trial for murder, thereby ending abortions. 

• Stinks 2

3 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

You'll find out eventually........

That sounds so christian of you.......

And I thought you had an all "loving" God--one that would actually forgive you of your sins if you truly repented. 

By your answer, it can only be those that agree with you and what you say--each time you sound more and more like a democratic politician. 

• Stinks 2

37 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

That sounds so christian of you.......

And I thought you had an all "loving" God--one that would actually forgive you of your sins if you truly repented. 

By your answer, it can only be those that agree with you and what you say--each time you sound more and more like a democratic politician. 

You have to believe and obey Him for that........He laid out the path for salvation......without belief, you are hopeless....once you believe, then you must Repent of your sins, Confess your faith in Jesus as the Messiah in a public manner, be Immersed in water to wash your sins away, and live faithfully unto death......God loves everyone, but He will only save those who love Him and Obey His commandments......

NOW back to the stated topic.....we are all finally glad to see a Republican actually show by his actions that he is Pro-life, instead of only playing lip service to the cause.....I can't wait to hear what the President has to say at this rally........

@DannyZuco  and after all that you just wrote,  guess what?  It's still not a law.  Voters all over the country have voted over and over and over again against this stuff and over and over and over again,  dictators wearing black robes thwart the will of the people. Pretty sad we would have to make a law declaring when life begins to make it illegal to not kill babies.  Science has progressed to the point where there is no doubt that very very early on the fetus can feel pain.  Death by cruel and unusual punishment. Pretty sure i read somewhere that cruel and unusual punishment isn't legal.  We don't even execute vicious convicted felons in a such a manner.  Pure barbarism.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

@DannyZuco  and after all that you just wrote,  guess what?  It's still not a law.  Voters all over the country have voted over and over and over again against this stuff and over and over and over again,  dictators wearing black robes thwart the will of the people. Pretty sad we would have to make a law declaring when life begins to make it illegal to not kill babies.  Science has progressed to the point where there is no doubt that very very early on the fetus can feel pain.  Death by cruel and unusual punishment. Pretty sure i read somewhere that cruel and unusual punishment isn't legal.  We don't even execute vicious convicted felons in a such a manner.  Pure barbarism.

4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Roe v Wade, comes from a Texas Law that was found UNCONSTITUTIONAL by the US Supreme Court in 1973. 

Abortion rights do NOT have to make a law saying that abortions are LEGAL, all they have to do is keep making all your "anti-abortion" laws UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

I don't think you understand how the government works. You don't have to a have a law saying something is legal, especially if the US Supreme Court says the laws made are "UNCONSTITUTIONAL"!!!!!!

I said it in the last remarks, but you want to keep saying that people pass laws against abortions--well guess what--YOU ARE LOSING, you have been since 1973!!!!!

Instead of moaning and complaining, you should change your strategy--quit being the "anti-trump" and learn to win on this subject--because all I see is another losing argument, complaining about the US Supreme Court--I could tell you like ya'll tell the liberals--leave if you don't like it. LOL. 

• Confused 1
  • Stinks 2

8 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

That is only by proxy.  Not all voters support abortion.  It seems that those that are Pro Life and Pro Death are close  to being even.  The smallest percentage of people that think it should be illegal is the lowest at 21 % legal for all is the second lowest at 25%.  I'm with those that think it should be legal for only certain circumstances and not a convenience.  https://news.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx .  One reason many politicians in my opinion have not attended these rallies for either side is because it will alienate voter support one way or another regardless of what side they are on.  I think this is a precarious step for President Trump to make in an election year.  Had he done it after he's elected  he could get away with it. This could be a curtain call for 2020 with some voters if they have strong opinions about abortion.  It doesn't change my mind at all, and makes me respect him more as a man.  

58 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I don't think you understand how the government works. You don't have to a have a law saying something is legal, especially if the US Supreme Court says the laws made are "UNCONSTITUTIONAL"!!!!!!

I said it in the last remarks, but you want to keep saying that people pass laws against abortions--well guess what--YOU ARE LOSING, you have been since 1973!!!!!

Instead of moaning and complaining, you should change your strategy--quit being the "anti-trump" and learn to win on this subject--because all I see is another losing argument, complaining about the US Supreme Court--I could tell you like ya'll tell the liberals--leave if you don't like it. LOL. 

The court also said in the dred scott decision that slave owners could take their slaves to free territories. The court has been very wrong before and is in this case.  That an unborn baby is subjected to a death more cruel than convicted serial killers obviously doesn't bother you in the least.  Your undying devotion to the absolute supremacy of the court over the entire universe is duly noted. 
Oh,  and I'm not going anywhere.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

The court also said in the dred scott decision that slave owners could take their slaves to free territories. The court has been very wrong before and is in this case.  That an unborn baby is subjected to a death more cruel than convicted serial killers obviously doesn't bother you in the least.  Your undying devotion to the absolute supremacy of the court over the entire universe is duly noted. 
Oh,  and I'm not going anywhere.

Nor should you.🤨

36 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Nor should you.🤨

Not a chance. I guess if or when the supreme court rules we can no longer keep or bear arms or that abortion after the child is born ala ralph northam style is  legal we know what side danny will be on,  the masters in black robes.

• Like 1

What is the definition of a crazy person--"doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"--those of you that are completely "pro-life" continue to do the same things over and over and over and over--expecting the results to change. They don't because you won't change your strategy. Let's abolish this, let's abolish that, let's make it harder to do something here--it is the same thing over and over again--and what do we still have--ABORTIONS!!!!!  Maybe someday, you will start to think outside the box, how to get your way, a way that can help unborn children. But as long as ya'll act like democrats--"my way or the highway"--you can expect the same results. SMFH. 

• Stinks 2

15 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

that abortion after the child is born ala ralph northam style is  legal we know what side danny will be on,  the masters in black robes.

I am pretty sure that this is already legal--or at least it is being done already--and outside of complain about it, what have ya'll done--yelled, screamed, until your blue in the face--and nothing has changed since 1973--abortions are still legal and I do believe that partial birth abortions are still legal in some areas. 

I may accept the ruling of the Supreme Court, I don't have a agree with it, and I would try to find a way to circumvent their methods if put into a situation that would require it, not just do the same thing over and over and over and over expecting a different result. 

And I can promise you, I have many different thoughts on each subject, and I await the day I am arrested for not wearing my seat belt. I am a Supreme Court case waiting to happen. LOL