NFL Offseason

The NFL competition committee appears to have unanimous agreement that controversial catch rulings involving Dez Bryant and Calvin Johnson should have been ruled complete, according to Giants owner John Mara. So the committee, meeting in Indianapolis... https://t.co/OuKLHmdt4W

A little too late smh

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

The NFL competition committee appears to have unanimous agreement that controversial catch rulings involving Dez Bryant and Calvin Johnson should have been ruled complete, according to Giants owner John Mara. So the committee, meeting in Indianapolis... https://t.co/OuKLHmdt4W

A little too late smh

I knew that was a catch.  They have to do something, because it's become a nuisance.  I know the Pittsburgh receivers catch was one too, but they ruled it incomplete.

• Like 3

They need to reevaluate their terrible "targeting" rule ... it's gotten to the point defensive backs can't even tackle anybody anymore without fear of getting penalized, especially on bang bang plays.  Also, I think WRs get away with initiating way too much contact down the field.  They let them get away with hand fighting and pushing to get away, but let the db do the same thing and it's defensive pass interference ... the WRs are allowed to get away with murder .... 

On 2/28/2018 at 12:10 PM, stoneykelly said:

Miami is looking to deal #11 and Jarvis Landry so they can move up and get their QB of the future.

From @Rapsheet just now: Sources: The #Dolphins have given franchise tagged WR Jarvis Landry and his representative permission to seek and facilitate a trade. It will take cooperation from all parties.

25 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

The Titans are reported to be releasing RB DeMarco Murray. 

Will there be a reunion in Dallas? If the 'Boys can get him at a cheap rate, it would be a good spot for him to replace McFadden/Morris. 

Wouldn't mind it long as he can stay healthy and produce like a starter. 

Browns strike again.

This time, Cleveland agrees to trade a mid-round draft pick to Buffalo for QB Tyrod Taylor, source tells ESPN.

Taylor now will throw to new Browns’ WR Jarvis Landry.

And Buffalo back in QB market.

More on SportsCenter now.

5 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

If they don't make the playoffs in the next three years, they never will.  

5 picks in the top 65 of the draft. $100m in cap room. You pick up a solid QB and a good WR2 for a 3rd, 4th and 7th rounder. If I’m not in love with any of those QBs I’m taking Barkley 1 and whoever between Chubb and Fitzpatrick is there at 4. That’s a set up for a solid playoff run with Baltimore having paid the cost of signing Flacco to a huge deal and the Steelers starting to age out. The biggest question is the Browns coach. I don’t think Hue Jackson is the guy but with that amount of talent that is going to be a hot job to have.

19 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

From Schefter: 

Wonder what Odell Beckham Jr., Jarvis Landry, Sammy Watkins, Allen Robinson and other elite WRs now thinking....

Buccaneers’ WR Mike Evans agreed to a 5-year, $82.5 million extension that includes $55 million guaranteed.

Speaking of OBJ, there is a lovely Snapchat video of him making the rounds with weed in hand and a girl coke nearby, meaning in bed with him...