NFL Offseason

2 hours ago, topher805 said:

Speaking of OBJ, there is a lovely Snapchat video of him making the rounds with weed in hand and a girl coke nearby, meaning in bed with him...

These kids will never learn. Her phone should've been left outside or locked up. He too freely (if that is a word.)

22 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Browns have no excuse to not make the playoffs this upcoming season. 

That's the way I see it.  I know they didn't win a game last season, but they're lacking that one thing they really need a QB.  

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 8:15 PM, stoneykelly said:

Rams are in win now mode. 49ers are in the playoff making mode. Dallas is in the process of figuring out if 8-8 is all Dak and Garrett will ever be.

I said that Dak wasn’t ready to take the reigns full time last season, but what choice did they really have?  

Honestly, I would have worked something out with Romo to play one more season for Dak to take over this year after 1 more season of learning.  

His stock would have been higher if he sat behind Romo last season rather than him as the starter...  but let’s face it, the Cowboys were a mess last season thanks to Goodell’s goon squad and a plethora of injuries 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, thegreatbambino said:

Wish Dallas would go after Jordy Nelson, but i doubt it.

We already have a older, bigger wide out who has trouble getting open. I’ll pass and take DJ Moore at 19.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

@stoneykelly I blame social media on OBJ’s coke use :lol:  but seriously, we wouldn’t know anything about this pre-2000

I can see where re-enacting Elsa and building “snowmen” can be a wholesome offseason hobby. Could you imagine the 70s Raiders with social media? Stabler drunk and sleeping with half of California. Alazado and Matuszak taking every steroid in the other half of California. What about Landry’s Cowboys? Social Justice Warriors would have a field day with Landry’s handling of Duane Thomas, Lance Renztel, Rafael Septien.

Honey Badger is a free agent. Instead of trading for Earl Thomas and then signing him to a huge extension how about signing Mathiue and trading up for Derwin James. 2 young dynamic safeties to pair with 3 good young cornerbacks. Draft a Mike or Sam in the 4th. Take a 1 Tech in the 3rd/4th rd. Tank was franchise tagged. Irving was 2nd round tendered. Your defense is young and set.

• Like 1

Seahawks went from asking for 2nd, 3rd day picks for Earl Thomas to wanting Dallas’ 1st rounder in exchange for him now. Then Dallas would have to sign him to the huge contract extension that Seattle won’t pay him. The price will have to come way down for me to want him over Matheiu.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:17 AM, MavGrad99 said:

I said that Dak wasn’t ready to take the reigns full time last season, but what choice did they really have?  

Honestly, I would have worked something out with Romo to play one more season for Dak to take over this year after 1 more season of learning.  

His stock would have been higher if he sat behind Romo last season rather than him as the starter...  but let’s face it, the Cowboys were a mess last season thanks to Goodell’s goon squad and a plethora of injuries 

Romo wouldn't have lasted 5 games ... tru storie ....

How about this for a possible move? Cleveland takes a QB at #1. Now they are on the clock at #4. Buffalo calls you and offers you #12 and #22. Buffalo also has 2 2nd rounders (#53 & #56) and 2 3rd rounders (#65 & #96) if you want to sweeten the deal. Would Y’all pass on a Saqoun Barkley/Bradley Chubb at #4(possibly) to move down and get two more first round picks?