District 8-3A (D-I) 2018-2019

Eagleborn

Everybody is resting ... or they have finally caught on to the Plan.

Because the day will probably come with doctors are able to transplant a brain from one person to another … there are times when I flip through the posts of the Smoaky forum, that I believe the entire website is a government conspiracy to gather potential donors with unused ,or only slightly used, gray matter.

And nobody wants to admit that they're on Big Brother's Donor List ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DOB said:

Everybody is resting ... or they have finally caught on to the Plan.

Because the day will probably come with doctors are able to transplant a brain from one person to another … there are times when I flip through the posts of the Smoaky forum, that I believe the entire website is a government conspiracy to gather potential donors with unused ,or only slightly used, gray matter.

And nobody wants to admit that they're on Big Brother's Donor List ...

First on the donor list to recieve a brain would be none other than Lion70 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

First on the donor list to recieve a brain would be none other than Lion70 😂😂😂

Big Brother won't be looking to give away brains, only gathering the unused ones.

The first unused ones are reserved for the 535 in D.C. that need a new one.

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2018 at 8:17 AM, Lion70 said:

Tatum goes at worst 10-2 a deep Playoff run and District Championship should probably be possible. West Rusk will have a decent season but might struggle

We'll see. Got a 3 year starter at QB, a 3 year starter moving from WR to RB. A couple returning WRs. Couple linemen.

2 D-linemen return, a couple experienced linebackers, and 4 or 5 guys coming back in the secondary that either started or rotated a lot.

All that combined with what will be a very talented sophomore group could definitely put us right in the mix in the region. Atlanta gonna be a tough out in the region, and Malakoff/Kemp should be tough as well.

On 4/5/2018 at 8:17 AM, Lion70 said:

Tatum goes at worst 10-2 a deep Playoff run and District Championship should probably be possible. West Rusk will have a decent season but might struggle

Two playoff games is a deep run?

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, TJ89 said:

This district IMO will be won by either Gladewater or Tatum

We are on the same page though West Rusk returns a lot and could try to throw a monkey wrench into it. Just don't think they'll have the depth to win the district though. 

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Well dang, Lion has predicted Tatum to win district. Might as well not even play the games now. He’s always right! 

We'll be pretty salty but young. Maybe I'm putting too much stock in the depth factor, maybe I'm not.... who knows but I've got it. 

1. Tatum/Gladewater

3. West Rusk 

4. White Oak

5. Minny

6. Winny

7. Sabine

Just now, Nick2011 said:

That would be nice, they consistently choke and underachieve in the playoffs. 

I agree with you there, however they do return a lot. If they play up to the potential "on the right week", they'll be fairly solid. Though playing up to their potential hasn't been their forte the last decade.