District 11-3A (D-II) Region 3

Wild74

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Might ought to work on your bullying skills Gomer. You aren't scaring anyone. You're making yourself look foolish. I was there back in my days. Heck I'm 64 years old now. I've done more in my first 30 years than you'll ever accomplish in your lifetime little Mr butthurt 

63 years old and still hasn’t learned any manners. I’m glad my dad is more well behaved than this redneck old man. Sad just sad.

22 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Might as well. I thought I'd need to slow it down some but it's pretty slow moving playing the video normally.  

Dude I watched EF Qb walk off on y’all from 55 yards out. He is a 4.8. And constantly get 7-8 yards on y’all zone reads. He will look like he is wearing cement shoes compared to the Waskom kids. 

14 minutes ago, ericflair said:

Dude I watched EF Qb walk off on y’all from 55 yards out. He is a 4.8. And constantly get 7-8 yards on y’all zone reads. He will look like he is wearing cement shoes compared to the Waskom kids. 

He sure did. I never said he didnt. I actually stated numerous times they chewed us up in the 1st half. Now I've seen waskom and they struggled against a rather slow team. So I guess we can just cancel those 2 what ifs out the window

6 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

He sure did. I never said he didnt. I actually stated numerous times they chewed us up in the 1st half. Now I've seen waskom and they struggled against a rather slow team. So I guess we can just cancel those 2 what ifs out the window

Come on now pawpaw.