District 11-3A (D-II) Region 3

Wild74

52 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Dang need some popcorn for all this !! Not sure why everyone arguing about Who going to win this District everyone knows it’s either going to be EF or Waskom. And with #5 finally back playing next week EF will only get better. Good Luck to everyone else though your going to need it. 

Still 5 weeks left and anything can happen

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

So the rumor has it that you like to try and fight everyone on the Internet? Was you preoccupied with that on another social media site yesterday? Huh tough guy? Talk is cheap there bucko. Might ought to watch that before you type tell wrong thing and some youngin whoops that ####

Well rumor is wrong oldtimer and that’ll be the day. You can bait all you want but your team is garbage and has been for awhile. 

28 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Well rumor is wrong oldtimer and that’ll be the day. You can bait all you want but your team is garbage and has been for awhile. 

We're far from garbage and btw I'm only 38... so now you can bump ya chest a lil more and get all rowdy like 2 days ago. You're boring thinking I was an old man.

42 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We're far from garbage and btw I'm only 38... so now you can bump ya chest a lil more and get all rowdy like 2 days ago. You're boring thinking I was an old man.

Good I’m glad your not 64. Had me feeling kinda guilty for smack talking ya

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Who's yalls top 4

It will be NEWTON- CC - HEMPHILL- ANDERSON-SHIRO 

anderson-Shiro has improved a lot I heard so I feel like them and Hemphill will play for 3rd and 4th.. 

but so much can happen when district starts and you have to start going to stats and points for tie breakers..  best thing is just not to lose.. lol 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

anderson-Shiro has improved a lot I heard so I feel like them and Hemphill will play for 3rd and 4th.. 

but so much can happen when district starts and you have to start going to stats and points for tie breakers..  best thing is just not to lose.. lol 

You hit the nail on the head there bud

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I think Newton is a slam dunk in the 1st rd against our district, but the rest in your district IMO will lose to our top 3 in our district in the 1st rd. 

6 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Either Daingerfield, EF, PP or Waskom

Well I expect us to get 2nd seed .. I don’t argue that y’all will most likely beat our 3rd and 4th .. 

But CC will give whoever we play that first round all they want..  like I said tho , anything can happen when district and playoffs start..

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Well I expect us to get 2nd seed .. I don’t argue that y’all will most likely beat our 3rd and 4th .. 

But CC will give whoever we play that first round all they want..  like I said tho , anything can happen when district and playoffs start..

Nice win against Alto