District 11-3A (D-II) Region 3

Wild74

5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

What's the current district standings? 

EF, Daingerfield, PP all tied for second but big games this week if Waskom wins they lock up District if Dfield wins then have 3 way tie for first and with EF and PP game this week also the playoff spots should get more clear after tonight’s games. I personally think Dfield wins tonight and EF wins tonight and there is a 3 way tie that goes to points to determine top 3 playoff spots and then PP comes in 4th and draws Newton . 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

EF, Daingerfield, PP all tied for second but big games this week if Waskom wins they lock up District if Dfield wins then have 3 way tie for first and with EF and PP game this week also the playoff spots should get more clear after tonight’s games. I personally think Dfield wins tonight and EF wins tonight and there is a 3 way tie that goes to points to determine top 3 playoff spots and then PP comes in 4th and draws Newton . 

Cool...thanks 

2 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Team / District record / Games left

Waskom / 5-0 / QC & OC 

PP / 4-1 / DF & QC 

EF / 3-2 / ND & DK 

DF / 3-2 / PP & ND

ND / 3-2 / EF & DF

OC / 1-4  / DK & Waskom

DK / 1-4 / OC & EF

QC / 0-5 / Waskom & PP

I think that order is how its gonna end in district. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It would be nice. All the #### that’s been talked about my Bulls and we get second. And we aren’t going anywhere. Losing 2 seniors that’s it. Abron will have a full offseason to mold his boys. Wooooooo. Good times in Brahmaland. 

IMHO...The PP game was closer than the score indicated and the EF game wasn’t near has close as the score indicated.

43 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

PP wins this week and y’all win out that’ll put y’all 3rd.

Hhhhmmm...I'm a homer for my Eagles...BUT I don't wear rose-colored glasses. It'd be real tough to take both EF & DF in consecutive weeks. Just never know how they're gonna play from week to week, or if #5 can keep his @#$% together.