District 11-3A (D-II) Region 3

Wild74

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Can you quit using everything I've said in this thread and come up with ya own stuff... must be the Louisiana part coming out of you

I’ll say whatever I feel. DF is a mediocre team and will get beat handily by Waskom.     In fact I believe they finish district with 3 loses and get peter rolled by Newton in the first rd.

2 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I’ll say whatever I feel. DF is a mediocre team and will get beat handily by Waskom.     In fact I believe they finish district with 3 loses and get peter rolled by Newton in the first rd.

Keep believing what you wish dip stick. You have your right to a stupid opinion just like the rest on here. 

5 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You sensitive slim? There's a cream for that. Vagasil. It works wonders for my ole lady

Like I said boy watch your mouth. I don’t give a poop if you are scared or not. Come call me dipstick to my face when y’all get donkey stomped in Waskom. I’ll be sitting about 5 rows up on the 50 yd line. Tim Myers.

44 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Like I said boy watch your mouth. I don’t give a poop if you are scared or not. Come call me dipstick to my face when y’all get donkey stomped in Waskom. I’ll be sitting about 5 rows up on the 50 yd line. Tim Myers.

What do I call you when we beat yall in waskom? 

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We seem to have an Internet gangsta that gets sideways when someone calls him a gadget that checks the oil level in vehicles. I'd hate to see how #### you get when we beat yall lol

Hey man you got my name, you know where I will be you can find out for yourself. I haven’t called you any names I’m just trying to find out if you like calling names over the net and hiding. I’ll be at the game and if you got the balls I got the time and place.

Just now, Timboslice79 said:

Hey man you got my name, you know where I will be you can find out for yourself. I haven’t called you any names I’m just trying to find out if you like calling names over the net and hiding. I’ll be at the game and if you got the balls I got the time and place.

I already know who you are lol.... I do my research hahahaha... we actually have a mutual friend on the book lmao

6 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Good deal then. You won’t have trouble finding me.

You worry me none there and you can miss me with all that "I'm going to beat you up poop" 

You sir are not dangerous except with your thumbs. Now carry on back to the storm cellar with the rest of your kind.