Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

District 11-3A (D-II) Region 3


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heck yeah! There's no dought, the strongest dist. In reagon III.  Gonna be fun.

Daingerfield tried but it got them a loss!

EF just thru a monkey wrench in this district, very interesting now... EF will beat PP... EF and waskom will be a darn good game

Posted Images

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

I'm saying!!!!! I've been called some poop on here so bad I almost questioned my existence on this earth lmao

I thought that was part of smack talking. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Timboslice79 said:

That you don’t call people names just because you get butt hurt. Now that’s a name you can call me. Mr 

Who is butt hurt besides you? You're the one who needs a lifetime supply of vagasil due to your serious case of butthurtitis

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

That you don’t call people names just because you get butt hurt. Now that’s a name you can call me. Mr 

When you get done arguing with ETF I need my oil checked!😜😜😜

Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoy the back and forth, hell I can't put my phone down I'm checking back every few minutes seeing who's throwing the next jab LOL.  :lifting: 🤼‍♂️💪

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait for it....Yo mama jokes coming soon. 😝

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I’ve never driven a limousine but I wouldn’t mind it. ETF just knows his team will get beat and he isn’t coming to see me because he doesn’t want the same fate.

Might ought to work on your bullying skills Gomer. You aren't scaring anyone. You're making yourself look foolish. I was there back in my days. Heck I'm 64 years old now. I've done more in my first 30 years than you'll ever accomplish in your lifetime little Mr butthurt 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Battle Royale......leeeeeetttttsssss get ready to rrruuuuuuuummmmmmmbbbbbbbblllleeeeee

He wouldn't make it in a thread with Tadum. He prolly wouldn't even post. Yall would have him in hair curlers by day 3 like ole Nikki

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

He wouldn't make it in a thread with Tadum. He prolly wouldn't even post. Yall would have him in hair curlers by day 3 like ole Nikki

Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

He wouldn't make it in a thread with Tadum. He prolly wouldn't even post. Yall would have him in hair curlers by day 3 like ole Nikki

Got em

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Might ought to work on your bullying skills Gomer. You aren't scaring anyone. You're making yourself look foolish. I was there back in my days. Heck I'm 64 years old now. I've done more in my first 30 years than you'll ever accomplish in your lifetime little Mr butthurt 

63 years old and still hasn’t learned any manners. I’m glad my dad is more well behaved than this redneck old man. Sad just sad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...