District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

1 hour ago, Tiger1995 said:

I’m taking

Arp

Troup

Harmony

Grand Saline

How was frankston? Seen their having a down year after losing coaches. Frankstons coach chitty came to GS after leaving frankston. So I'm sure he knows the strengths and weaknesses

42 minutes ago, allday said:

How was frankston? Seen their having a down year after losing coaches. Frankstons coach chitty came to GS after leaving frankston. So I'm sure he knows the strengths and weaknesses

Very low on numbers. Across the board. Incredible how the town has let it happen. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2018 at 10:43 AM, upullinmychain said:

Played them last year... I don't believe they are, but I've been wrong before.. They looked two years out from being a all day threat. But maybe a couple new kids could have changed that tho.. Idk. 

They got a shot at beating Arp this week. 

😞

On 10/7/2018 at 10:23 PM, TheLionWire said:

What has happened in Frankston the past couple of years has been totally unfair to those kids and I feel so bad for them. Their community members need to do whatever it takes to take that school back and get them back to being competitive. 

Their super proudly boasts of trying get rid of football I heard. No good coach will take a job they are not wanted. That’s what I was told. 

47 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Their super proudly boasts of trying get rid of football I heard. No good coach will take a job they are not wanted. That’s what I was told. 

I have buddy that lives and coaches in Palestine and he has said the same thing. The soup makes life tough for football coaches so until that change happens probably a revolving door.

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

I think GS makes playoffs, good luck to the indians

I hope so. A lot of ball left to be played. Not sure on the uil rules but our best player got in a scuffle tonight in the 2nd quarter and got thrown out along with the Frankston player. Hopefully he can play against alba. Will need him for that game

5 minutes ago, allday said:

I hope so. A lot of ball left to be played. Not sure on the uil rules but our best player got in a scuffle tonight in the 2nd quarter and got thrown out along with the Frankston player. Hopefully he can play against alba. Will need him for that game

Good luck