District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

6 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Pretty good week for those teams wanting to make the playoffs. Arp/Winona. GS/AG even. Handle your business and win, your in good shape in the district. Lose? Things get tight in the standings.

I agree, have to win or go home

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Damn, game of his life hes probably still tired

He probably had 250 the week before against Quitman.  I remember awhile back grand salines QB won the built Ford tough player of the week against winona. He had  443 yards passing and 112 rushing.

The AG-GS game is gonna be good along with the arp-winona game

Edited by allday
New information

1 hour ago, allday said:

He probably had 250 the week before against Quitman.  I remember awhile back grand salines QB won the built Ford tough player of the week against winona. He had  443 yards passing and 112 rushing.

I agree, good luck 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, allday said:

Alba is playing well

12 hours ago, Stoney said:

Could Y’all imagine the AG stadium setup anywhere else? Could you imagine Troup and Arp mixed together? Tatum and anybody? Madness.

That's why I park on the side where the visitor stands should be and watch the game from the comfort of my own truck right next to the field

1 hour ago, allday said:

That's why I park on the side where the visitor stands should be and watch the game from the comfort of my own truck right next to the field

Theres always ton of ppl who does that, I sat in the bleachers and everytime one of our own yelled something the whole alba crowd turned and gave us the eye, I was looking for the keys to my truck LMAO