District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

17 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

This should be a toss up. Can't believe Arp lost them. Alba played Winona tuff and beat Arp. GS played the weakest two teams in the district. Should be interesting.

I'm sure All day poop me but I'm just stating the facts. Not sure Alba can win. 

• Stinks 1

6 hours ago, JETT said:

Theres always ton of ppl who does that, I sat in the bleachers and everytime one of our own yelled something the whole alba crowd turned and gave us the eye, I was looking for the keys to my truck LMAO

When you play a basketball game in alba their fans will also sit on the visitor side and get mad about you cheering on you're team. I guess they don't know home side from visitor. 

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:01 PM, 3rdand5 said:

This should be a toss up. Can't believe Arp lost them. Alba played Winona tuff and beat Arp. GS played the weakest two teams in the district. Should be interesting.

Arp is down to 3 sr's. They are for sure one of the youngest varsity teams in the state right now.

• Stinks 1

59 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Alba Dline vs GS Oline I'm taking Alba. Maybe I'm wrong but hey...that's what I think

Hawkins.  They almost lost to Hawkins. That d line can't be that good.  Can't wait for friday. Looks like it's gonna be a wet one

9 minutes ago, allday said:

Hawkins.  They almost lost to Hawkins. That d line can't be that good.  Can't wait for friday. Looks like it's gonna be a wet one

Sloppy games going to be played this week.... alot of Hope's riding on this weeks game

46 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

gonna be an interesting week for us Jett. I don't know that either of us really expect a Win.

O we expect it, just dont know if it will happen.... word from the players Is harmony was the only team they were worried about, we see how that went..... i personally think we should win by 14, but we liable loose by 14, either way playoffs is on the line 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

O we expect it, just dont know if it will happen.... word from the players Is harmony was the only team they were worried about, we see how that went..... i personally think we should win by 14, but we liable loose by 14, either way playoffs is on the line 

Yep playoffs are on the line. But you do realize y'all barely got by Alba right?

13 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

Arp is down to 3 sr's. They are for sure one of the youngest varsity teams in the state right now.

Hopefully they will put it together and play. You never know with youngsters they could fall apart or turn it on.Alba may be  better than anyone expected. They do put together a team sometimes.I think this the second year for the coach. If I'm not mistaken he was at Rains and turned it around for a couple of years. Winona has been this way every year they start great then get in a slump and come in fourth.Then they go out play hard in the playoff game. If they played that way in district all year they wouldn't play the harder teams the first round. Both you and Jett keep cheering them on you both still have a chance for the playoffs. I will be interested to see the outcome of GS and Alba. GS beat Como, Scurry, Quitman and Frankston all losing teams. Went with a friend to  watched Scurry play Edgewood and it was over in the first quarter. We left in the middle of the second quarter. Worse game I've every attended.

• Stinks 1

53 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Hopefully they will put it together and play. You never know with youngsters they could fall apart or turn it on.Alba may be  better than anyone expected. They do put together a team sometimes.I think this the second year for the coach. If I'm not mistaken he was at Rains and turned it around for a couple of years. Winona has been this way every year they start great then get in a slump and come in fourth.Then they go out play hard in the playoff game. If they played that way in district all year they wouldn't play the harder teams the first round. Both you and Jett keep cheering them on you both still have a chance for the playoffs. I will be interested to see the outcome of GS and Alba. GS beat Como, Scurry, Quitman and Frankston all losing teams. Went with a friend to  watched Scurry play Edgewood and it was over in the first quarter. We left in the middle of the second quarter. Worse game I've every attended.

Most definitely will support the kiddos. I’m starting to think maybe alba is a little better than expected and improving weekly. Not a world beater by any means but scrappy. They showed heart in their last 2 games. 

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

Yep playoffs are on the line. But you do realize y'all barely got by Alba right?

Alba is stout this year, they lost to harmony 35-7, troup lost to harmony 36-14, supposedly troup is legit this year and look how alba held their own.... I know that means nothing but alba is playing with a chip on their shoulder....I wouldn't be surprised if Alba only loses 1 more this year, their going to play troup and GS tough and may come out with wins

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

I agree with you. They will play them hard but Troup should be the better team.

I'm pretty sure no one except alba thought they would beat arp, but they hung around and pulled it off, I'm not out saying their going to beat troup but I wouldn't doubt it will be a good game, alba is playing with alot of heart and might sneak in the playoffs 

22 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm pretty sure no one except alba thought they would beat arp, but they hung around and pulled it off, I'm not out saying their going to beat troup but I wouldn't doubt it will be a good game, alba is playing with alot of heart and might sneak in the playoffs 

Right now it looks like they deserve a spot lolol. Sure would be sad to see Winona and Arp bouncing balls before GS and Alba....talk about turning everyones predictions upside down.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Tiger1995 said:

Right now it looks like they deserve a spot lolol. Sure would be sad to see Winona and Arp bouncing balls before GS and Alba....talk about turning everyones predictions upside down.

True, but we still got business to take care of, I'm pretty sure we will make it in

11 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

I would never thought Alba would get a playoff spot in this district but they may just surprise us all. Wish them luck it would be a great boost for they're program. Still think Arp and Winona have a chance. Winona lost a game they were suppose to lose. Just not the score they should have lost by.

19 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

I would never thought Alba would get a playoff spot in this district but they may just surprise us all. Wish them luck it would be a great boost for they're program. Still think Arp and Winona have a chance. Winona lost a game they were suppose to lose. Just not the score they should have lost by.

yeah it's gonna be fun watching how things play out the next few weeks. One thing certain Arp needs to upset one of the top 3. If they can pull it together and get going tomorrow night and pull out a win it might save their season. I fear a loss is pretty much putting things in stone.