District 10-3A (D-II)

headhunter02

2 hours ago, allday said:

Haha according to you GS was gonna lose to alba as well. 

Well 3-2 is a win but I wouldn't get to excited. Plus if you read my post I said GS might beat Winona. But I watched both teams play and Winona has the better talent. But talent doesn't always win. I have great friends in GS and have for years. Just not the same talent and program as when Carter was there. Best of luck don't have a team in the hunt.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

Weather helped yall....it was a 3-2 score....nobody was a clear better team.....

It was obvious who the better team was if you attended the game. But you didn't so you speaking on it makes no sense.  Failed opportunities by the Indians kept the game close. But defensively the panthers had nothing for the indians. 

District Standings-

School-           Overall         District      Next Up

Harmony         6-1                4-0            At Arp

Grand Saline   5-1-1            3-1            VS. Winona 

Troup               5-2                3-1            VS. Alba-Golden

Winona            5-2               3-1            At Grand Saline 

Alba-Golden   3-3                1-3             At Troup 

Arp                  2-5                2-2             VS. Harmony 

Quitman         1-5               0-4             At Frankston 

Frankston      0-7               0-4             VS. Quitman 

Who does everyone have this week? 

1 hour ago, TheLionWire said:

District Standings-

Harmony

GS

Troup

Quitman

Harmony  Winona(I'll make All day mad but the lost to Harmony is one they should have lost. Not by the score they lost by. If they come out and get penalties that cost TD's then GS will win), Troup and Quitman. Frankston needs a overall in they're football program.

• LOL! 1

38 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Harmony  Winona(I'll make All day mad but the lost to Harmony is one they should have lost. Not by the score they lost by. If they come out and get penalties that cost TD's then GS will win), Troup and Quitman. Frankston needs a overall in they're football program.

The past few years weve played down to our competition with the exception of harmony, we seem to compete better in the playoffs. We need to come out aggressive and keep our foot on the gas, its fight for playoff spot now. All teams will kick it up a notch.... good luck Indians

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheLionWire said:

District Standings-

Not sure that's the correct district standings. Harmony is one but Troup should be two because they beat GS. Winona should be three because they beat Alba by 3. Pre-season don't count in district standings. GS will be playing Winona for 3rd place. Don't see anyone beating Harmony or Troup the rest of the season unless it's in mud bowl.

9 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

Not sure that's the correct district standings. Harmony is one but Troup should be two because they beat GS. Winona should be three because they beat Alba by 3. Pre-season don't count in district standings. GS will be playing Winona for 3rd place. Don't see anyone beating Harmony or Troup the rest of the season unless it's in mud bowl.

We going to play troup tough, may not win but were going to rough em up a bit b4 playoffs, build some momentum grab that second place spot.... JS

• Stinks 1

12 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

So will it be Winona or Grand Saline the 4th spot out of this district?

Arp will take that 4th spot! All Arp has to do is beat GS by 4 provided Winona beats GS. If that happens Arp is in and ALBA and GS are out.

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Well who ever it is we look forward to the challenge our district hasn't done us any favors in the way of getting us prepared for the playoffs. We will be the only team with a chance to win a playoff game.

How was your preseason did y'all schedule tuff teams? I know Arp, Dangerfield, and Tatum did. You may get some loses but it can help prepare your kids.

Just now, 3rdand5 said:

How was your preseason did y'all schedule tuff teams? I know Arp, Dangerfield, and Tatum did. You may get some loses but it can help prepare your kids.

We had a fairly tough predistrict we played Farmersville 4A DII, Rains 3A DI, Rivercrest rained out, Hooks 3A DI. We beat Farmersville and Rains, but lost to Hooks. We will finish the year at 8 and 1.

4 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

We had a fairly tough predistrict we played Farmersville 4A DII, Rains 3A DI, Rivercrest rained out, Hooks 3A DI. We beat Farmersville and Rains, but lost to Hooks. We will finish the year at 8 and 1.

That should let your kids know what it takes to play with good teams.

5 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Well who ever it is we look forward to the challenge our district hasn't done us any favors in the way of getting us prepared for the playoffs. We will be the only team with a chance to win a playoff game.

Don't expect much from us till you run into Troup or Harmony. Those 2 are pretty solid. Winona is a wild card....tons of talent and speed but just makes a ton of mental mistakes. GS isn't bad, They do a few things pretty good but overall just don't have much for numbers, Arp is like looking at a very good JV.....Wait...that is our JV bahahahaha...literally all but 4....so that's about it....Good luck to you guys

2 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Don't expect much from us till you run into Troup or Harmony. Those 2 are pretty solid. Winona is a wild card....tons of talent and speed but just makes a ton of mental mistakes. GS isn't bad, They do a few things pretty good but overall just don't have much for numbers, Arp is like looking at a very good JV.....Wait...that is our JV bahahahaha...literally all but 4....so that's about it....Good luck to you guys

I agree JJ. Harmony and Troup look like legitimate teams. Waskom, Dangerfield and EF look like they are to. Just to bad Newton and Gunter will be in the way.

1 minute ago, 3rdand5 said:

I agree JJ. Harmony and Troup look like legitimate teams. Waskom, Dangerfield and EF look like they are to. Just to bad Newton and Gunter will be in the way.

Newton will have to beat themselves....I think theyre backups might could win the region.

Watch out for Waskom though.....They got something brewing over their again. That offense is exactly what you need to beat Newton. That's how arp beat Newton was simply don't let them have the dang ball....set em up ....set em up...set em up.....booooom bounced outside for the score....