District 11-3A (D-I)

lionpride08

9 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Our #15 safety runs a 4.5 and is a beast at rb was on the all state team as safety also on dave campbell top juniors to watch and subway super team was also MVP of district 10 3A D1 this last season which had teams like rockdale in it and their stud qb.... We here in franklin expect for our boys to go really far this season with the amount of players we got coming back...nothing against that teague team which had some studs but if it wasn't for injuries against teague we could have been playin rockdale in the region championship which would have been a rematch (1st game was for the district championship which franklin won 37 to 34)... We bring most of our players back... Franklin will be salty this up and coming season and they are goin for blood....

Old Paskeym still crying about losing to Teague. 

11 hours ago, player73 said:

Old Paskeym still crying about losing to Teague. 

No just pointing out the obvious we were winning when players started to get injured and i said i take nothing away from teague which had some great players on the team but you cant tell me that the injures didnt matter... Even the teague head coach said on the radio after the game that if is wasn't for the injures to franklin players that the out come could have been a different story.... Im not worried about last season this is the season franklin has been looking forward to nothing but freshman and sophmore when we became a d1 school now juniors and seniors

11 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

No just pointing out the obvious we were winning when players started to get injured and i said i take nothing away from teague which had some great players on the team but you cant tell me that the injures didnt matter... Even the teague head coach said on the radio after the game that if is wasn't for the injures to franklin players that the out come could have been a different story.... Im not worried about last season this is the season franklin has been looking forward to nothing but freshman and sophmore when we became a d1 school now juniors and seniors

To quote Eagle Born " IF my aunt had balls , she would be my uncle " Lol. The score was 40-14 and 41-20 the year before. Do you really think our Coach would come out and say " we kicked the butts all over the field in the second half by out scoring them 27-0. Come on man but like you said , I'm not worried about what happened last year so quit harping on it. With that said, I think Franklin is one of the favorites to represent Region 3 in 2018. 

9 hours ago, maxjean said:

ohh..but we still champs just 4 you guys.

Courtesy-of-UIL-grapeland-track (1).jpg

Better get you another one this year cuz next year Atlanta is gonna shut that down for everybody in 3A. We ain't got the speed we once had.....heck, we didn't have speed the last time we played y'all in football. 

11 hours ago, player73 said:

To quote Eagle Born " IF my aunt had balls , she would be my uncle " Lol. The score was 40-14 and 41-20 the year before. Do you really think our Coach would come out and say " we kicked the butts all over the field in the second half by out scoring them 27-0. Come on man but like you said , I'm not worried about what happened last year so quit harping on it. With that said, I think Franklin is one of the favorites to represent Region 3 in 2018. 

Yes i know the score Franklin 14 Teagur 13 halftime players injured dont suit up for 2nd half more injuries start happenin start of 3rd ball game 40 to 14.... I wasn't whining about the game was just sayin if it wasn't for injuries we could have won and been playin rockdale in a rematch but we didnt and i said teague was the better team and told them good luck the rest of the way in the playoff... The first year we played teague i figured we would lose we were rebuilding nothin but freshmen and sophmore

24 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

Why you bragging on another school? What does Tatum have?

Ain't bragging..... just calling it how I see it. And we ain't got much speed right now, track or football. All our speed is in the 8th and 9th grades right now. 

12 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Idk how much they bring back but 42 to 20 lost to la marque wasnt good... La marque is way down... The following week we beat la marque 40 to 7. Im guessing they are a young team

I just remember hearing how fast and big they were in 2015. What do they say? Roll Spring or something like that?