District 11-3A (D-I)

lionpride08

6 hours ago, Gigem20 said:

How’s everyone looking after the scrimmages in this district!?

Franklin dominated both scrimmages (mexia and west) and the defense looked mid season form... Offense need to clean up the holding and fumbles (fumbles were bad pitches to rb's).... Once they shake the rust off on the offense watch out this is a dangerous team

Diboll was solid in the Splendora/Houston Wheatley scrimmage last week and pretty much thumped Livingston Friday. Diboll is not quite in mid season form but they are successfully filling a few holes with players that were expected to step up. Diboll has the talent to make some noise. 

6 hours ago, Gigem20 said:

I’m predicting some surprises in that top 4 behind Franklin this year! 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Diboll, Crockett, or Coldspring gave Franklin an L. Franklin is the new kid on the block and neither of the aforementioned teams are intimidated by them. Now that may change if they start donkey stomping everybody. 

4 hours ago, Woodshed said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Diboll, Crockett, or Coldspring gave Franklin an L. Franklin is the new kid on the block and neither of the aforementioned teams are intimidated by them. Now that may change if they start donkey stomping everybody. 

Everyone is new to this district lol

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Everyone is new to this district lol

I think what he meant is that most of the other teams are familiar with each other as Diboll has played Coldspring, Westwood, and Crockett in recent years.  These teams have  beaten up on each other through the years being in close proximity.  Looks like Franklin is a couple hours drive from Diboll, that’ll be a trip on 11/2/18! 

24 minutes ago, ballwatch said:

I think what he meant is that most of the other teams are familiar with each other as Diboll has played Coldspring, Westwood, and Crockett in recent years.  These teams have  beaten up on each other through the years being in close proximity.  Looks like Franklin is a couple hours drive from Diboll, that’ll be a trip on 11/2/18! 

Only team in this dist we haven't played or haven't played in 10+ years is coldspring and diboll... Crockett and the others have been in the same district as us in recent years... We are new to diboll and coldspring but not new to anyone else.... Yeah franklin to diboll will be about a 2 hr and 15 min drive but we travel very well and the visitor side will be packed full

• 2 weeks later...