District 11-3A (D-I)

lionpride08

On 2/2/2018 at 10:29 AM, Eagle8 said:

After that bad of a season, and a move up...i would expect Crockett to struggle a bit.

this story sounds familiar at the start of the last tatum vs crockett series lol young crockett team not expected to do much but let me tell you if we can get a legit qb its gonna be on trust me when i say this.

2 hours ago, maxjean said:

this story sounds familiar at the start of the last tatum vs crockett series lol young crockett team not expected to do much but let me tell you if we can get a legit qb its gonna be on trust me when i say this.

Well, to be honest that first game was 49-7 Tatum in round 3. The next year was a good one.....bet that poor Crockett kicker still has nightmares. Wheeler had negative yards in the first meeting and like 30 in the 2nd meeting. But.....different regions now.....we'd both have to make it to state to see eachother.

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Well, to be honest that first game was 49-7 Tatum in round 3. The next year was a good one.....bet that poor Crockett kicker still has nightmares. Wheeler had negative yards in the first meeting and like 30 in the 2nd meeting. But.....different regions now.....we'd both have to make it to state to see eachother.

I need to tell this story to ole Nicky Poo. How Harmony beat Tatum, Crockett crushed Harmony, and then Tatum beat Crockett. Ya know, since he wants to compare like opponents. Lol

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

I remember that butt whooping. Crockett had no answer for the bull package. 

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

I remember that butt whooping. Crockett had no answer for the bull package. 

Yeah, I remember the hype leading up to it......If it wasn't for that fake punt late in the 4th that went for a TD they would have had less than 100 yards of total offense and got  shut out. The next year it was a battle though....fun game to watch.

6 hours ago, maxjean said:

we got the fastest guy in the state but ii think i can run him down now dont know if he is injured or what.

Lol, you do realize Atlanta dropped down right? I think they got the 7 fastest guys in the state lol. They got some crazy speed.

9 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Speed isn't everything our 15' team had no speed. Just hit you in the mouth kind of kids. Now we got both physical kids and speed ready for football season

Yeah but you can’t hit what you can’t catch. A lot of time, our biggest complaint is that we don’t have enough team speed. 

11 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Yeah, I remember the hype leading up to it......If it wasn't for that fake punt late in the 4th that went for a TD they would have had less than 100 yards of total offense and got  shut out. The next year it was a battle though....fun game to watch.

Hell that kick still haunts me... I believe if he would've made it we would've won the state championship that year

16 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Speed isn't everything our 15' team had no speed. Just hit you in the mouth kind of kids. Now we got both physical kids and speed ready for football season

You are right speed isn't everything but we're not talking normal speed. We're talking Gold medal speed it's a little different. We are also pretty physical and swarm to the ball. But the reason our speed will be hard to stop is our depth combined with speed.

29 minutes ago, maxjean said:

2017 state 3a track champs here :woot:plus we had a few freshmen running at state so they can i hope only get faster.

Rockdale had won state 2015 in track didnt seem to help them all that much... Football speed and track speed are two totally different types of speed

17 minutes ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

You are right speed isn't everything but we're not talking normal speed. We're talking Gold medal speed it's a little different. We are also pretty physical and swarm to the ball. But the reason our speed will be hard to stop is our depth combined with speed.

Track speed and football speed are different... Rockdale had won in track in 15 and got knocked out in 3rd round of football in 16 and yes yall their guys played football in 16 that won state in track in 15

19 hours ago, maxjean said:

Who do you think was the best player for us this year?

Our #15 safety runs a 4.5 and is a beast at rb was on the all state team as safety also on dave campbell top juniors to watch and subway super team was also MVP of district 10 3A D1 this last season which had teams like rockdale in it and their stud qb.... We here in franklin expect for our boys to go really far this season with the amount of players we got coming back...nothing against that teague team which had some studs but if it wasn't for injuries against teague we could have been playin rockdale in the region championship which would have been a rematch (1st game was for the district championship which franklin won 37 to 34)... We bring most of our players back... Franklin will be salty this up and coming season and they are goin for blood....

12 minutes ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

That would be fine lol I wish

Atlanta is my early pick to win it all right now......we could challenge y'all possibly but we are a year away from seeing us hit our talent surge. We'll be sophomore heavy this year. If they mature fast...Tatum/Atlanta could be a hell of a matchup in the playoffs.