District 11-3A (D-I)

lionpride08

2 hours ago, CrockettDogs said:

This will be unlike any Crockett team you've seen in the past...

Same could be said about what your about to see.... But i heard that in 15 from crockett fans... Yall haven't seen this kind of speed before or a qb like this one or an offense like this... The crockett radio station had us losing 49 to 14.... Final 76 to 50 and if it wasn't for the onside kicks it would have been 69 to 36... In the last 10 years we have played 3 times and franklin has scored 55 or more and this is prolly one of the best if not the best team we have ever had... So its not goin to be a cake walk not to mention that are game will be in franklin which has only 1 loss in 6 years at home.... This is not the same team from 15 that hung 76 points up running the ball on every play... Much more dangerous

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2018 at 10:38 AM, Eagle8 said:
On 5/5/2018 at 10:20 AM, lionpride08 said:

Franklin's Jared padraza now has 3 offers TJC, Northwestern State University, and Toledo... Just the beginning of many more to come... Right now he is the S/Lb for the 7 on 7 texas air raid team which is ranked 4th nationally

Crockett's 2020 Allen Horus (6'5 225) just got his 4th D1 offer from Arkansas. Schools include Texas A&M, Baylor, and UT

9 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Padraza of franklin on the last safety rankings was ranked #13 in the state and was the only 3a guy in the top 15... He is also getting interest from army houston and texas tech

That’s impressive!! I always enjoy seeing the smaller classification kids get exposure. Congrats to him! 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2018 at 7:02 AM, Eagle8 said:

Better get you another one this year cuz next year Atlanta is gonna shut that down for everybody in 3A. We ain't got the speed we once had.....heck, we didn't have speed the last time we played y'all in football. 

didnt get a team tittle but did get the 200m tittle bad decision making by several of the crockett track guys derailed a second tittle that would have been easily won again

https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/meet/347772/results/m/1/200m   

we got one eagle8 lol........😊😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 5:54 PM, Eagleborn said:

All we heard was how great they were..

YOU KNOW WHATS CRAZY WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO IMPLEMENT A NEW GAME PLAN THE WEEK BEFORE WE PLAYED YALL THATS WHY IT LOOKED LIKE WE WERE OUT OF SYNC AND COULDNT GET GOING.

1 hour ago, maxjean said:

YOU KNOW WHATS CRAZY WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO IMPLEMENT A NEW GAME PLAN THE WEEK BEFORE WE PLAYED YALL THATS WHY IT LOOKED LIKE WE WERE OUT OF SYNC AND COULDNT GET GOING.

What was new game plan? To let other team score at will?

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Who is everyone?

Franklin, Crockett, Woodville, East Chambers, Jefferson, Kemp, Malakoff... the list goes on. I don't feel like this will be our best team in a decade by any means, but they're going to be stout. They could potentially be great, we'll just have to see. Going to take a lot to top '14 and '15 though. Not sure which of those 2 were better. 

2 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Franklin, Crockett, Woodville, East Chambers, Jefferson, Kemp, Malakoff... the list goes on. I don't feel like this will be our best team in a decade by any means, but they're going to be stout. They could potentially be great, we'll just have to see. Going to take a lot to top '14 and '15 though. Not sure which of those 2 were better. 

None of ‘em  trying to stay under the radar huh? lol

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

None of ‘em  trying to stay under the radar huh? lol

Alot of people from around here have said to let people sleep on franklin this year... One news crew was talking about cameron and rockdale being the teams to beat out of central texas

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Woodville i dont think has ever made it past the 2nd round so its only a matter of time before they make it to the 3rd round

Crockett had alot of players hurt last year and were young so they maybe better but best team ever is a big step up from a team the went 2-8 last season

Dont know much about jefferson, kemp, or east chambers

Malakoff lost their talented qb and wr's but bring back some good players and their 7th 8th and jv teams all went undefeated so they have the potential to be pretty good

28 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Woodville i dont think has ever made it past the 2nd round so its only a matter of time before they make it to the 3rd round

Crockett had alot of players hurt last year and were young so they maybe better but best team ever is a big step up from a team the went 2-8 last season

Dont know much about jefferson, kemp, or east chambers

Malakoff lost their talented qb and wr's but bring back some good players and their 7th 8th and jv teams all went undefeated so they have the potential to be pretty good

Best Crockett team I’ve personally seen was their 2011 team. They was rowdy.