District 11-3A (D-I)

lionpride08

22 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Best Crockett team I’ve personally seen was their 2011 team. They was rowdy. 

My step dad was the HC in Crockett once upon a time. 

On another note, when I was a kid we used to play them. All I remember is that it was a long drive. Of course that's when my real dad was still alive.

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Woodville i dont think has ever made it past the 2nd round so its only a matter of time before they make it to the 3rd round

Crockett had alot of players hurt last year and were young so they maybe better but best team ever is a big step up from a team the went 2-8 last season

Dont know much about jefferson, kemp, or east chambers

Malakoff lost their talented qb and wr's but bring back some good players and their 7th 8th and jv teams all went undefeated so they have the potential to be pretty good

Just going by what everyone says. I mean good lord, 3AD1 is just going to be popping this year apparently. 

59 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Y’all went 3-9 last year and y’all will be better this year than y’all was in 2011? Man gone with that mess. 🤦‍♂️

That would have to be a huge step up but i didnt get to see crockett play in 2011 i know they lost to tatum 33 to 34 i think in the 2nd round but goin from a down team to a great team is a huge step

2 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

That would have to be a huge step up but i didnt get to see crockett play in 2011 i know they lost to tatum 33 to 34 i think in the 2nd round but goin from a down team to a great team is a huge step

It was the 4th round. We got beat the next week by Hempstead. Hempstead lost to Melissa in the Championship. 

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Harmony beat us that year and Crockett completely dismantled Harmony so they assumed they would beat us. lol

I was always worried about crockett when they were in our district because we didnt do well against teams that ran the spread but we adjusted and haven't had as much trouble since and we havnt lost to them the last 3 times we played them and really we play more spread teams now then we did then

13 hours ago, maxjean said:

not even close .

wasent talking about this team 89-90 and 90-91 and several other years were better than the 2011 team .you got nothing to worry about with this team this year because they don't have a qb now if they had a qb then i would be a lot more confident they will be good at several key positions but the offense will not be able to move the ball very well,gonna bet this plays out just like it did when case robinson took over as a freshman qb we got a new freshmen that is a clone of justin sturns but can throw really well to be so young but is a strong runner with the ball.

3 hours ago, maxjean said:

wasent talking about this team 89-90 and 90-91 and several other years were better than the 2011 team .you got nothing to worry about with this team this year because they don't have a qb now if they had a qb then i would be a lot more confident they will be good at several key positions but the offense will not be able to move the ball very well,gonna bet this plays out just like it did when case robinson took over as a freshman qb we got a new freshmen that is a clone of justin sturns but can throw really well to be so young but is a strong runner with the ball.

Ok, gotcha. Regardless, that 2011 team was really good. Too bad for y’all that y’all attempted that extra point against us instead of going for 2...lol

On 7/11/2018 at 7:07 AM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Ok, gotcha. Regardless, that 2011 team was really good. Too bad for y’all that y’all attempted that extra point against us instead of going for 2...lol

Was this game in Athens? If so, absolutely nuts. Didn’t Tatum have a 2 possession lead and Wheeler caught a hitch or something short and took it 85 yards with less than a minute or something to that effect? I remember walking out the gate and catching a glimpse of him breaking a couple tackles and immediately walked back into the stadium. Poor kicker

19 minutes ago, KellyLeak said:

Was this game in Athens? If so, absolutely nuts. Didn’t Tatum have a 2 possession lead and Wheeler caught a hitch or something short and took it 85 yards with less than a minute or something to that effect? I remember walking out the gate and catching a glimpse of him breaking a couple tackles and immediately walked back into the stadium. Poor kicker

No 2 possession lead. Here ya go, read this...

On 7/10/2018 at 2:52 PM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Crockett - 16

Diboll - 54

———-

Tatum -21

Diboll -53

———

Crockett - 6

Rusk - 41

———

Tatum -13

Rusk - 30

Tatum gonna be better this year than their 2005 team. 😂😂😂

In 2015 Tatum went 0-11, did Tatum play an 11 game schedule or is that a miss print? 

On 7/14/2018 at 10:19 AM, KellyLeak said:

Tatum and Crockett struggled with Diboll and a 3A team handled Rusk fairly easily. And y’all are going to make a run?

Funny thing is we were up 14-7 at half then we lost our middle linebacker for the season and all hell broke loose.

On 7/10/2018 at 1:02 PM, lionpride08 said:

Woodville i dont think has ever made it past the 2nd round so its only a matter of time before they make it to the 3rd round

Crockett had alot of players hurt last year and were young so they maybe better but best team ever is a big step up from a team the went 2-8 last season

Dont know much about jefferson, kemp, or east chambers

Malakoff lost their talented qb and wr's but bring back some good players and their 7th 8th and jv teams all went undefeated so they have the potential to be pretty good

According to Dave Campbell site we had the hardest schedule in 3ad2 last year. It was pretty easy blowing all those 4a teams out the previous year but when you lose 23 seniors of course you're gonna struggle. But we've got stronger bigger and experienced plus a couple move ins ;)

6 hours ago, CrockettDogs said:

According to Dave Campbell site we had the hardest schedule in 3ad2 last year. It was pretty easy blowing all those 4a teams out the previous year but when you lose 23 seniors of course you're gonna struggle. But we've got stronger bigger and experienced plus a couple move ins ;)

We bring back alot so we are stronger bigger experienced and we have a great player just move back.... We will be salty add speed also to the power running we have always have and a passing game.... We will give defense's nightmare's this year

22 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

We bring back alot so we are stronger bigger experienced and we have a great player just move back.... We will be salty add speed also to the power running we have always have and a passing game.... We will give defense's nightmare's this year

Wow