District 7-3A (D-I)

Horns85

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Atlanta so winning this District in fact anything less than playing football in December would suprise me . 

I hope you like surprises! If you think that dropping down to 3A will ensure Atl playing in Dec...then I hope you’re including basketball. I do have Atl as the district favorite mainly bc of depth that no one else will have, but Mt Vernon is not the Mt Vernon of the past and Jefferson will be a very good matchup as well. 

5 hours ago, Brahma5 said:

I hope you like surprises! If you think that dropping down to 3A will ensure Atl playing in Dec...then I hope you’re including basketball. I do have Atl as the district favorite mainly bc of depth that no one else will have, but Mt Vernon is not the Mt Vernon of the past and Jefferson will be a very good matchup as well. 

Atlanta returns pretty much everybody. 

10 hours ago, Mustang4life said:

Haven't seen schedules for most teams in the district..  Post em if you got em.

10 hours ago, Mustang4life said:

Haven't seen schedules for most teams in the district..  Post em if you got em.

My observation thru the last 40+ years is that schools that move down do in fact do well the first few years.  After a while everything kind of evens out an other teams begin to compete well.  I have seen this play many times over the years

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:18 PM, OLEMAN said:

My observation thru the last 40+ years is that schools that move down do in fact do well the first few years.  After a while everything kind of evens out an other teams begin to compete well.  I have seen this play many times over the years

?? LOL, not sure if that was meant for the comment I posted, LOL

Yes Atlanta will have success as long as they are 3a but just so happens this Jeffy squad coming up is going to be brutal. If they don't make it to state this year,then the next year when all that talent are seniors you can take it to the bank. Tough district right here. I can see atl and Jeffy making it all the way. This district will produce a trophy imo. I just think it will be Jeffy. If not then atl. Call me craxy,gun jumper, whatever. You all will see. And that's from a dfield fan lol.