District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

Another thing what I like of Kilgore is that they know in there mind over the years that they will lose to Carthage over the years, but they always kelp that mentally that they can beat everyone in district even with record maybe all close to losses in the 2016 and went An upsets everyone in district. The players of Henderson has to keep that mind set that they can take anyone in district then it could be a upset, but going in there thinking you going to lose then you going get the loss, when that day comes whoever wants it more, the 2,time world beaters who had already accomplished everything vs a team that's eager and motivated to accomplish more than 2010 title and hungry, if I was an outsider I would of chosen the 2nd one who trying to accomplish. Still will pick my Lions win or lose......

26 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

As you know Carthage and Van like to sling it.  Just saying......

Plus I don't think Carthage been tested this year yet, Henderson has loses An got better from that, sometimes a loss will help a team perfect or being tested, I will just wait till time comes to text more, as it now we have Always tough Kilgore, I'll take Henderson to win but let's see how that boils out, then we have another Bulldog and then another Bull Dawg, just to many Dogs ummm do they have rabies?? Lmao 😂 we needs the Dog pound lol to many..need to bring lot of dog collars for Carthage mean mean doggy lol 😂 

9 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Marshall and same Pleasant Grove were pretty good tests . I think we post the biggest threat in District with Kilgore a 2nd. It will have to take a complete game mistake free.

Yes that's true, but to think of this season so far... I don't think Henderson had any turn overs are hot hands this year I believe, we shouldn't have no turn over ratio nor bug much this year unless a pass pick off but I don't remember any of that neither this year leading to this game,  Kilgore had a ton early, they caught the turn over flu.

2 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Not worry about that, we willing  have that cleared up before time.. Juss wait till the day Carthage plays Henderson.Carthage may have the best coaches staff in Texas but so is Henderson, Henderson also has a great coaching staff as well.its all about match-ups, what player matches up with a player more and the best player can get double teamed.i got respect for Carthage but really confident when it's time.

My comment was in response to your concern about the Lion pass defense.  Carthage and Van are going to throw it a lot.  Henderson may be able to slow down the Van passing game by getting pressure from the front four.  Henderson D line is better than Van O line.  However, Carthage O line is good and will give Capps time to throw.  Henderson D line may get some pressure but not consistently.  If Henderson can’t cover multiple receivers in pass coverage it will be a repeat of last year vs Carthage.  You will have to account for #10, #7, #4, #26 & #17 every play.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

My comment was in response to your concern about the Lion pass defense.  Carthage and Van are going to throw it a lot.  Henderson may be able to slow down the Van passing game by getting pressure from the front four.  Henderson D line is better than Van O line.  However, Carthage O line is good and will give Capps time to throw.  Henderson D line may get some pressure but not consistently.  If Henderson can’t cover multiple receivers in pass coverage it will be a repeat of last year vs Carthage.  You will have to account for #10, #7, #4, #26 & #17 every play.

Agree, we just has to find out when time comes.

17 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

True, but Carthage main guy is Dixon,Ingram younger brother and yes he's a beast in the game.

15 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

True, but Carthage main guy is Dixon,Ingram younger brother and yes he's a beast in the game.

#17 (Holcomb) will probably be on the sideline for the Carthage/Chill game due a concussion during Van game. But Carthage has an up & coming Stud at RB #30. They call him “Big Head”....😜

51 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

If you double Dixon we will throw to #7, #4 & #17 all night and use Dixon as a decoy.  They are all possession receivers and will create problems in single coverage.  Remember this post.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

If you double Dixon we will throw to #7, #4 & #17 all night and use Dixon as a decoy.  They are all possession receivers and will create problems in single coverage.  Remember this post.

It will be a good game and see it being closer then what people indicate it will be.

13 hours ago, Hlion said:

Most entertaining probably Kilgore if you had to pick one. I didn't expect Palestine to give van a game either.

This is Kilgore's statement game. 

A win against Van puts the Bulldogs in a position to get third place in district. 

A loss and they play Palestine for champion of the second tier of the district and winner of the Midlothian Heritage sweepstakes.

1 hour ago, KildogDad said:

This is Kilgore's statement game. 

A win against Van puts the Bulldogs in a position to get third place in district. 

A loss and they play Palestine for champion of the second tier of the district and winner of the Midlothian Heritage sweepstakes.

Lol. I like the way you worded that...very articulate.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hlion said:

Next week 

Chapel Hill @ Henderson

Kilgore @ van

Palestine @ Carthage

All three games should be blowouts for Henderson, Carthage and Van

Most entertaining probably Kilgore if you had to pick one. I didn't expect Palestine to give van a game either.

Ummm I have to question something lol, the game with Henderson vs Chill, it could be close instead of a blow out, Chill QB and WR core are good, we would have to have our passing defense containment on point for the last three teams we play. Van and Carthage or passing more this year, well Carthage is. It seems like Chill is on the passing lot now since they got there QB back from I believe injury, it won't be easy for Hendo if they hasn't perfect on Pass Coverage, we just soon find out how much Henderson improved in that area.Chill do have a D1 Receiver, they were doing well early against Carthage, dnt know if it was the weather, but Surrat made adjustments in the 2nd half and was a different Carthage game. So it won't be easy with Chill What a lot people think, but looking for a Henderson close win.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:02 AM, DawgNation2015 said:

Add in 24 as well! Think he did a good job last night 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hlion said:

If we can't put away teams like Chapel Hill at home then we should forget about the following week to the Goat. 

Lmao 😂 seems like you like Chill as much as Kilgore lol you a mean guy, jk but yea you or correct on if we can't beat Chill which we will but I don't think we would dominate and yes in the rain Carthage didn't dominate guess till the rain stoped lol 😂 but we if we lose we can't think about Carthage.

8 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Lmao 😂 seems like you like Chill as much as Kilgore lol you a mean guy, jk but yea you or correct on if we can't beat Chill which we will but I don't think we would dominate and yes in the rain Carthage didn't dominate guess till the rain stoped lol 😂 but we if we lose we can't think about Carthage.

Rain never stopped actually got harder as the game went on 

20 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Ummm I have to question something lol, the game with Henderson vs Chill, it could be close instead of a blow out, Chill QB and WR core are good, we would have to have our passing defense containment on point for the last three teams we play. Van and Carthage or passing more this year, well Carthage is. It seems like Chill is on the passing lot now since they got there QB back from I believe injury, it won't be easy for Hendo if they hasn't perfect on Pass Coverage, we just soon find out how much Henderson improved in that area.Chill do have a D1 Receiver, they were doing well early against Carthage, dnt know if it was the weather, but Surrat made adjustments in the 2nd half and was a different Carthage game. So it won't be easy with Chill What a lot people think, but looking for a Henderson close win.

We haven’t had any injuries at the qb position.