District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

As I see it...............Carthage and Henderson still control their own destinies. Carthage has a win over Van. Henderson has yet to play Carthage or Van. If Carthage beats Henderson they are district champs. If Henderson beats Carthage and Van they are district champs. If Henderson beats Carthage but loses to Van it goes to head to head tiebreakers. Van needs Henderson to beat Carthage and then they need to beat Henderson to get a share of the district championship. Since CH lost to Kilgore the Kilgore-Pali game should be for the final playoff spot. All of this assumes Carthage, Van and Henderson do not get upset. I assume the three way tie breaker is head to head point differential.

2 hours ago, StillALion said:

Palestine is not counted out above. No one is.  It says the 4th playoff spot could be them or C-Hill instead of Kilgore.  Don’t think they would do better than 4th though.

There is a scenario of Pali-Kil-CH with one win each and it comes down to the breakers for 4th place.

9 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Henderson 

And Carthage have clinched playoff spots

I wanna say could be wrong but Chapel Hill and Palestine may have been eliminated. 

So van and Kilgore maybe clinched not sure on that . 

I know Carthage and Henderson are in no matter what

All have two games left, so everyone below Carthage and Henderson can get to 2 wins. Nobody eliminated yet, I don’t think.

33 minutes ago, Hlion said:

That's what I was thinking but didn't wanna give false hopes. At least the most have already played Henderson and Carthage so I guess it's who left standing. Van and then Kilgore look to have the inside track. Palestine fortunately doesn't have to beat Henderson and Carthage. Kilgore gotta to beat Palestine. Palestine gotta beat Kilgore

Chapel Hill gotta win they looked better than I thought or I am just downplaying Henderson. 

Chill look better than expected, mannn if you look at the Carthage vs Chill game the score similar besides  Chill scored 10 on Carthage and Carthage had to make adjustments.

1 minute ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Chill look better than expected, mannn if you look at the Carthage vs Chill game the score similar besides  Chill scored 10 on Carthage and Carthage had to make adjustments.

It was pouring down rain when the Dawgs played them. We couldn’t catch the wet ball but they could. 

I thought they were better than what their record shows. 

1 minute ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Lmao 😂 Henderson wins this one 😉

Offense: advantage Carthage
Defense: advantage Carthage
Coaching: advantage Carthage

Even if Henderson manages to keep it somewhat close in the first half, the halftime adjustments will spell doom. Carthage will roll. 

38 minutes ago, AKA said:

Even if Henderson manages to keep it somewhat close in the first half, the halftime adjustments will spell doom. Carthage will roll. 

Okay you say so, this not last years lol all those seniors graduated?? Where you been.

42 minutes ago, AKA said:

The offense yes Carthage has a advantage, coaching yes Carthage has advantage but Defense Carthage don't have the advantage, Henderson has the advantage in Defense srry but it's true.Defense will win the game buddy👍