District 10-4A (D-I) New "District of Doom"

LilBroKevTEN

13 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Your guess is as good as mine on the alleged arrests.  The Starting QB will be Horton.  Wilson will be Q2.  McNew will move to WR and start at the #3 WR position.

Horton may start but he may be jerked from what I hear. I don't ever ask a question that I don't know the answer to. Believe that!

2 hours ago, KildogDad said:

According to Maxpreps:

Carthage

Van

Henderson

Palestine

Kilgore

Chapel Hill

I sometimes wonder how Maxpreps comes up with their predictions. They may very well be right but I have a hard time thinking Kilgore will be that close to the bottom. 

9 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Horton may start but he may be jerked from what I hear. I don't ever ask a question that I don't know the answer to. Believe that!

Simmer down.  I happen to agree with you on this one.  Horton will get the chance to show he’s the guy.  If he doesn’t make the best of the opportunity I expect Surratt will make the change.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Simmer down.  I happen to agree with you on this one.  Horton will get the chance to show he’s the guy.  If he doesn’t make the best of the opportunity I expect Surratt will make the change.

I agree 100%. It's a good thing to have options in this case. Some teams don't.

I've said it all along, he will have someone groomed come post season.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vandalman said:

I sometimes wonder how Maxpreps comes up with their predictions. They may very well be right but I have a hard time thinking Kilgore will be that close to the bottom. 

42 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That’s gotta hurt...😬

After the huge build up to the Carthage/Kilgore game after our state championship game, polls are definitely for entertainment purposes only. I am hoping that the Bulldogs do fly under the radar, though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vandalman said:

Man them dudes may be from California that are making up these polls. Just don't care for the website unless I'm looking up someones schedule.

23 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Man them dudes may be from California that are making up these polls. Just don't care for the website unless I'm looking up someones schedule.

Yep. About all polls are good for is to give us something to talk about. This is a hard district to predict anyway. Based on last year, Carthage is really the only one that would get everyones vote for #1 this early. Henderson and Van were so evenly matched it could go either way. All 6 teams are above average anyway you look at it IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vandalman said:

Yep. About all polls are good for is to give us something to talk about. This is a hard district to predict anyway. Based on last year, Carthage is really the only one that would get everyones vote for #1 this early. Henderson and Van were so evenly matched it could go either way. All 6 teams are above average anyway you look at it IMO.

“High tide lifts all ships...”👌