Winners and Losers of Realignment

TheShadowKnows

On 2/2/2018 at 8:44 AM, Lion70 said:

Feasting on subpar opponents in non District didn't help. I hope Spring Hill can turn it around. Hard not to root for them . 

I honestly don't know if Spring Hill knew how good they'd be. Everyone was kind of surprised by that one. If they had any defense at all, they would have been a legitimate threat. 

43 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I honestly don't know if Spring Hill knew how good they'd be. Everyone was kind of surprised by that one. If they had any defense at all, they would have been a legitimate threat. 

That's true, in my opinion, too.  Spring Hill could surprise this coming season if they learn to play defense.  Of course, Gilmer would be a threat to win state titles every year if they played defense, too.

• LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

That's true, in my opinion, too.  Spring Hill could surprise this coming season if they learn to play defense.  Of course, Gilmer would be a threat to win state titles every year if they played defense, too.

How's the horizon looking on a replacement for Poppy?

5 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

How's the horizon looking on a replacement for Poppy?

It'll likely be Cade Camp.  He's got a cannon for an arm, good touch, makes good decisions, and is accurate.  He's not a big running threat, but can tuck and run when nothing is open, or under pressure.  I would've liked to have seen more of him this past season, but...

1 minute ago, blackflag79 said:

It'll likely be Cade Camp.  He's got a cannon for an arm, good touch, makes good decisions, and is accurate.  He's not a big running threat, but can tuck and run when nothing is open, or under pressure.  I would've liked to have seen more of him this past season, but...

A pro style QB? Nice

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

A pro style QB? Nice

It'll be different for sure, but I think he'll do just fine.  He's very coachable from what I understand.  He just needs a good O-line.  It would take a lot of pressure off of him if we played good defense.

2 hours ago, bordertown said:

Texas High finalized their schedule by adding Pflugerville Henderickson in a game to be played in Waxahachie. In their five away games Texas High will travel 703 miles. The only thing keeping the distance down is a 5 mile jaunt to Liberty Eylau. 

So we finally get y’all at our place?

13 minutes ago, bordertown said:

Personally surprised they aren’t playing again at Grim and letting LE have the gate. LE’s visitor side is not adequate to handle this game. 

I look at it like this if you agree to the game then it’s fair game Home field advantage is real it can change the outcome of a game regardless of everything else.. ps it will be like the old days...