Attention Head Coaches!

893Record

I still think your 893 is honest...I thought it was more like 907.

I hated having to prepare against you and hope to never do it again! 

If any of you defensive minded head guys need a solid OC this is the guy!  Clock gets milked, kids are in the right spot, and it's fun to watch if you're not preparing against him! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2018 at 12:48 PM, 893Record said:

Looking for a flexbone gig! Triple Option, Midline, and Rocket Series! 

Triple Option, Veer, Double Wing, Power I, Wishbone, you name the Option and I am all in. Get every body packed in the box and play action a pass or two. Take what the D gives you.

• Like 1

I'm tired of schools with minimal talent acting like they "have" to use the Spread, like it's some sorta magical PhotoShop that can smooth out the zits on a mediocre team. 

What's wrong with lining up in the Pro-I and pitching it back to the one fast guy you might have? Shoot, get you a couple short squatty boys with a little bit of quickness and you can get that counter trey running. 

Yeah, the Spread is great if you have a QB with a decent arm and pretty good wheels. If you got a couple kids who can catch okay then yeah, spread it out and go crazy. But there's a whole heap of teams who have no business trying to be a Spread team. Just line it up and try to get three yards with a cloud of dust.