2018 College Baseball Thread

thegreatbambino

Texas just being in the CWS was a pleasant surprise.  It was not expected this year.  Pierce did a good job with this team but they are outmatched.  This lineup has very few outstanding players they just never gave up through the year.  Texas needs to recruit stronger power hitters.  A pitching staff needs to know run support so they can relax and be aggressive

Good year for Texas. Definitely headed in the right direction and ahead of schedule. 

This was not a great Texas team but a good one for sure. I read on twitter they were 7-13 vs the RPI top 30 teams. 

The expectations will be high next year for a team that will bring back 7 of the 9 starters from today’s game. Already looking forward to it. 

This is hilarious! (He's joking in this btw) 

Surprised he kept a straight face. Listen to this

So let me get this straight:
-That man’s wife has a boyfriend.
-That boyfriend has a prosthetic leg.
-That boyfriend sold his prosthetic leg on Craigslist to pay for his girlfriend’s husband to go to the College World Series.
-That is incredible.
https://t.co/ieNGOqPVhG

• LOL! 1

58 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I love how it's looking like another all SEC final despite the committee trying everything to prevent that from happening again. 

That’s looking very likely but this Oregon St team is a solid club. They are going to be a tough out. 

Arkansas seems like a buzzsaw right now. 

On 6/20/2018 at 6:46 PM, JohnnyFootball said:

I love how it's looking like another all SEC final despite the committee trying everything to prevent that from happening again. 

I love how Aggies hang their hat on the conference brethren that can get it done when they themselves can’t.  It’s funny how giddy they act

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1