We need some more Emoticons !!!!!!

KirtFalcon

• 2 weeks later...

That BS dude is the bomb.  I really like him.  I would ask that, if possible, you fix it so Kirt can't use it on the UFO post.  His inability to acknowledge the irrefutable proof that WH1 and myself have posted makes me concerned for his mental stability.  All that translates to one sure thing, he's full of  :BS:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

That BS dude is the bomb.  I really like him.  I would ask that, if possible, you fix it so Kirt can't use it on the UFO post.  His inability to acknowledge the irrefutable proof that WH1 and myself have posted makes me concerned for his mental stability.  All that translates to one sure thing, he's full of  :BS:

One for REB ...:bait: and one for WH1 ...:bait:

• LOL! 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2018 at 2:25 PM, AKA said:

@KirtFalcon should appreciate this one, it'll save him the trouble of Googling tinfoil hat pics for Hardin and Greezy's Colmes Files posts: 

mAQuGjC.gif  or  qo2WSba.gif

I prefer the one on the left, but I'll leave it up to you @MavGrad99, however I suggest it be labeled :kirt:  :woot: 

I suggest you name it either Skeptic, or Non-believer.  For Kirt, you need a dude with a light bulb over his head, turned off.  Lmborotf!

• LOL! 1