Boys basketball playoff news

chevyman

29 minutes ago, Jtylich said:

I just don’t know where to find game locations and times. Looking for any possible double header action tomorrow night in East Texas. Does anyone know where to find better info than the UIL brackets?

Hoopinsider has complete list

• Like 1

I feel like a foreigner here on a basketball thread but this past friday night the carthage bulldogs beat brownsboro 56-50 to advance to the area round game against canton tonight at 6pm.  I cant remember a Dawg roundball team being this deep in playoffs since the 91-92 team with pope and westmoreland and the rest.  Uncharted waters for us bulldog fans.

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I feel like a foreigner here on a basketball thread but this past friday night the carthage bulldogs beat brownsboro 56-50 to advance to the area round game against canton tonight at 6pm.  I cant remember a Dawg roundball team being this deep in playoffs since the 91-92 team with pope and westmoreland and the rest.  Uncharted waters for us bulldog fans.

You mean advance to the Quarterfinals. Good luck to y'all tonight.

23 hours ago, fergton said:

Hoopinsider has complete list

Hope you told the coach to take it easy on the Munchkins.  Just left headed for Woodville.  Y'all have kids a safe trip if you're coming.

BTW, for any of you Shelbyville fans who can't make the game, it'll be broadcast on the SE Tx Site.  (Hope I don't get in trouble for this).

• Like 1