SDC FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUES

elifromlovelady

5 hours ago, stoneykelly said:

So the way we’re doing scoring is if a guy hits 50 homers and drives in 80 runs he gets 80 points. If a guy hits 10 homers but drives in 120 runs he gets 120 points. Basically no points for homers?

I don't know anything about head to head fantasy baseball.  So cumulative season stats don't count?  Is it head to head on a day to day basis and only stats for that day count?  I vote we scrap the head to head and do a regular traditional rotisserie league based on cumulative stats for as long as you own a player .... anyone else have thoughts?  agree or disagree? ...

Edited by KirtFalcon

Kirt, I have no clue. First time I’ve ever played. I’m assuming it would be like a fantasy football week. Set your player(s) for the week and total the scores up. I don’t know. I’m like a Democrat showing up to a Job Fair: I’m totally lost.

• LOL! 1

I think we should scrap the funky head to head baseball league that nobody seems to know anything about and start a regular fantasy rotisserie league on Yahoo ... I can set it up if there is enough interest ... 

Edited by KirtFalcon

18 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

This thing is the exact same we’ve been playing on yahoo.......

I don't think it was head to head ...

anyway, I created a Yahoo rotisserie SDC league if anyone wants to sign up: ...  it has the traditional style scoring

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/70140/invitation?key=24ff19f22a9990aa&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=4b5b18250d1b0119

19 minutes ago, topher805 said:

That reverse curse didn't work last year. In fact it spurred a hot streak, so please, please draft Astros! :lol:

That was just a reverse curse. The “Stoney’s Fantasy Team Curse” is much stronger. Ask any of the guys in the football league how that kiss of death worked for my guys.