Monica Lewinsky switches up

MrBuddyGarrity

She didn't seem to mention that then to Linda Tripp.  She was also removed from working with Clinton by her superiors, because they felt she was spending too much time around him.  I think she's joining the MeToo movement, because she works for several anti-causes that she also says she was a victim of.  I didn't read her book "Monica's Story", but I would like to know what she said about her affair in the book, and if she felt she was a victim then.  I'm not buying it in an interview with the Daily Mail she stated this.  

He could have made it right with the book, but he hasn't. He is a revisionist of history. He has lied. [...] I really didn't expect him to go into detail about our relationship. [...] But if he had and he'd done it honestly, I wouldn't have minded. [...] I did, though, at least expect him to correct the false statements he made when he was trying to protect the Presidency. Instead, he talked about it as though I had laid it all out there for the taking. I was the buffet and he just couldn't resist the dessert. [...] This was a mutual relationship, mutual on all levels, right from the way it started and all the way through. [...] I don't accept that he had to completely desecrate my character.

— Monica Lewinsky, statement during an interview with the Daily Mail

Now she's changing her story.