Baseball Scores

Sportsfanatic1

27 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

http://txhighschoolbaseball.com/4a/4a-top-25-mar-19/

And #25 in this poll.

Honest question, does LC-M win that District or does BC or Silsbee or maybe even Orangefield win it?

Honestly we are in a tough district. I don’t think we have a great pitchers, but from what I have heard we have been hitting the ball well. The teams  that we have played against have been average. But if I was a betting guy I’d say Bridge City will take district. Rankings don’t really matter to me or probably don’t matter to anyone else this district. Two years ago we were the 4th seed in our district and we ended up matching with our district again we beat silsbee that swept us during district and we beat them them in the playoffs and ended up losing to Robinson regional 111 finalist. I just hope the Bears get into the Playoffs!!!

2 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

http://txhighschoolbaseball.com/4a/4a-top-25-mar-19/

And #25 in this poll.

Honest question, does LC-M win that District or does BC or Silsbee or maybe even Orangefield win it?

Imo Bridge City wins district.  Lcm record is misleading but to be fair with all the rain outs and tournament cancelations they hustled to play games. But their wins Hemphill,liberty,New Waverly 2 ,Deweyville, Warren. I could keep going but you get the jest of it.. Hope I'm wrong but when I watched them not impressed.

23 minutes ago, fergton said:

Imo Bridge City wins district.  Lcm record is misleading but to be fair with all the rain outs and tournament cancelations they hustled to play games. But their wins Hemphill,liberty,New Waverly 2 ,Deweyville, Warren. I could keep going but you get the jest of it.. Hope I'm wrong but when I watched them not impressed.

I’m going to watch them against WOS. I do think there record is misleading. I only care where we finish not what we are ranked or how many wins against weak teams.