Mike Waldie resigns at Daingerfield to become OC at Pearland High School...

Smoaky

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Will Coach Mason even get the courtesy of an interview? I’ve heard from an employee he applied another Tiger poster said he applied. Hope they give the man that much. 

Have to ask Natureboy, why is he not at Pewit coaching ?

12 minutes ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

Does DA go DA in the interview like last time?

I hope he cusses at them...  That's the main thing I think about when I hear his name :)  Even when he was nice, he had some colorful descriptions of whatever event or story he was telling :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

I spoke with the guy who the field house was named after and he seems to think that Nelson is the guy. 👀👀👀

Sure it was the man the Field House was named after?  I think he passed away if memory serves me correctly.  Richard Woods Fieldhouse?

16 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

There are 2 field houses and this guy is well known in Daingerfield. His last name is a Month.

I'm with you now 93.  Not many speak of that fieldhouse since most things run through the other fieldhouse now.  Brain #### #### when you get older ;)

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I hope he cusses at them...  That's the main thing I think about when I hear his name :)  Even when he was nice, he had some colorful descriptions of whatever event or story he was telling :lol: 

🤣  cusses at them and offers the interviewers a cigar 

1 hour ago, Tiger93 said:

There are 2 field houses and this guy is well known in Daingerfield. His last name is a Month.

You know decker reads smoaky and probably wouldn’t like you putting his name out there like that, true or not.  With all the support that’s been generated for the other guy, I don’t think he’d like sitting in the stands feeling like an outcast because you ratted on him. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Poor fieldhouse man is being conned into being the face of it all when he is just doing what the little fat man that is whispering in his ear tells him to do. Sad that it could actually happen and that Daingerfield fell that low. Bowman didn’t even apply and the best man for the job is running things there now. And Nelson is not the one running things. But you can’t find that out on here. I just want to know who got an interview other than the two listed here. I’m hoping it’s neither for The future of the program. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JAKEBRAKE said:

It kind of is the worst kept secret in town crankshaft 

Not much of a secret since the little ole green chevy has been running all over town since last fall when Waldie was still coach with Skipper riding shotgun and Duke riding in the back recruiting Nelson.:munch:

• Like 1

This is getting ridiculous to say the least. Just hire someone already and get off-season ready. All these "secrets" and no damn facts. Who gives a rats tird who's recruiting who???? We all know whoever it is will be a YES man. That's the 1st question in the interview lmao.... Sure hate we missed a chance at BB but that's old news now. We all as a community should know the possibilities since the folks paying the taxes there are helping foot the bill for that salary. Just my opinion 

28 minutes ago, FishinBM said:

Poor fieldhouse man is being conned into being the face of it all when he is just doing what the little fat man that is whispering in his ear tells him to do. Sad that it could actually happen and that Daingerfield fell that low. Bowman didn’t even apply and the best man for the job is running things there now. And Nelson is not the one running things. But you can’t find that out on here. I just want to know who got an interview other than the two listed here. I’m hoping it’s neither for The future of the program. 

Please enlighten us on "who's running" things 

37 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Please enlighten us on "who's running" things 

It is a well kept secret that couldn’t get out because if people knew nelson wasn’t in charge down there it would look bad on him and hurt his chances. But I was told to show up and watch. I haven’t yet but I know what the kids are saying about off-season right now. Want all your questions answered show up. I’m sure they would open the door for you to watch too.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FishinBM said:

It is a well kept secret that couldn’t get out because if people knew nelson wasn’t in charge down there it would look bad on him and hurt his chances. But I was told to show up and watch. I haven’t yet but I know what the kids are saying about off-season right now. Want all your questions answered show up. I’m sure they would open the door for you to watch too.

Which door should I enter at what time exactly?

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Which door should I enter at what time exactly?

I asked and was told after 4th period. Whatever time that is. And the door doesn’t matter. Just walk in like you own the place and say you want to watch.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bucksnort said:

After reading post it looks like to me you should be looking for or watching who is running the show. 

I hear the kids are getting after it in offseason,  it’s a nice change from the past two years 

What he said!

21 minutes ago, Bucksnort said:

After reading post it looks like to me you should be looking for or watching who is running the show. 

I hear the kids are getting after it in offseason,  it’s a nice change from the past two years 

Unlike you new guys on here I'm not employed by the school or I don't have the "inside" info you have.... come on man.... I know more about the DF school system than you think ;)

• Mr. P locked this topic