Mike Waldie resigns at Daingerfield to become OC at Pearland High School...

Smoaky

If you know more about DF school than most then you should know the facts and what’s going on. 

I don’t have a dog in the hunt, just like reading the post. But it seems the town is split 4 different ways... Alexander, Bowman, Nelson, Mason. Last time I checked towns people don’t play, kids do, so you may want to find someone that the kids are willing too and wanting to play for. 

I’m just trying to clue you and everyone else on here in to what’s been going on. The dog and pony show has been impressive. Other than shedding a little light through this to you and the fieldhouse man who doesn’t know the truth. I’m just here to post and get under some peoples skin. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bucksnort said:

If you know more about DF school than most then you should know the facts and what’s going on. 

I don’t have a dog in the hunt, just like reading the post. But it seems the town is split 4 different ways... Alexander, Bowman, Nelson, Mason. Last time I checked towns people don’t play, kids do, so you may want to find someone that the kids are willing too and wanting to play for. 

If you'd of read the whole thread you would see I've stated numerous times I want what's best for the kids and the community Whoever the new AD may be. 

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Btw there are a few coaches I'd like to see stay. Henzler, Woods, & Nelson. They've all made impacts from what I've "heard"..... actually I've seen the change they've made. Are any of them AD qualified? Idk... Do any of us?

None are qualified for Daingerfield. All should be somewhere else next season for the best intrest for whoever they hire. If not it will be the same stuff with the next guy. Not saying they aren’t good coaches and good men just Stating the next guy should get to hire a brand new staff that will be his guys and have his back. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, FishinBM said:

None are qualified for Daingerfield. All should be somewhere else next season for the best intrest for whoever they hire. If not it will be the same stuff with the next guy. Not saying they aren’t good coaches and good men just Stating the next guy should get to hire a brand new staff that will be his guys and have his back. 

I'm just saying there is a few I wouldn't mind staying. We all know if they hire someone outside he'll bring his own coaches.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, FishinBM said:

Thank you Coach Waldie for your input but I'm sure those oilers could use your attention.

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

Hold up.... hold up.... Waldie? I know he ain't the one I've been arguing with on here... 

Unfortunately no. But how entertaining could this get if I was. Lol. But looks like I got the attention of some for new users to join. They are feeling a little uneasy knowing more people know the truth other than just Waldie. It’s a shock to them other people can talk as well not just there little posse. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, FishinBM said:

Unfortunately no. But how entertaining could this get if I was. Lol. But looks like I got the attention of some for new users to join. They are feeling a little uneasy knowing more people know the truth other than just Waldie. It’s a shock to them other people can talk as well not just there little posse. 

We don't need posters that argue with each other lol.... We've had enough of that. So what's your position at the school? Janitor? Grounds crew? Coach? Teacher? School resource officer? 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

We don't need posters that argue with each other lol.... We've had enough of that. So what's your position at the school? Janitor? Grounds crew? Coach? Teacher? School resource officer? 

They all have the same information :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

All I know is they better have somebody in place by Sept. 7th...lol

With the right man in place, the smack talk could once again be epic.  Don’t let them make the right decision or I’m gonna go 50 shades of jake on all tatum folks 

• LOL! 2

This topic + the posts by people= what the heck is wrong with daingerfield and the rest of society!  I am gonna bet most people weighing in on what's right never played a down, coached a down, and may or may not have graduated high school.. SMH...great move coach Waldie, jump away from the sulphur pit!

• Stinks 1

17 minutes ago, astrodog14 said:

This topic + the posts by people= what the heck is wrong with daingerfield and the rest of society!  I am gonna bet most people weighing in on what's right never played a down, coached a down, and may or may not have graduated high school.. SMH...great move coach Waldie, jump away from the sulphur pit!

You are correct on all points in regards to me. 

26 minutes ago, astrodog14 said:

Sand pit,  back 9---- Beaver swamp.....:munch:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, astrodog14 said:

Why don't you jump on the moving train he's on and head west with him :)

• Like 2

• Mr. P locked this topic