Mike Waldie resigns at Daingerfield to become OC at Pearland High School...

Smoaky

Think the saga of hanging on to winning in football and other sports is gonna save the town like in the early 80's. Nope , sorry.  Can you really handle a staunch disciplinarian?  If so gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.  Would have to clean up a lot and that means taking some licks..

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

1 hour ago, astrodog14 said:

Think the saga of hanging on to winning in football and other sports is gonna save the town like in the early 80's. Nope , sorry.  Can you really handle a staunch disciplinarian?  If so gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.  Would have to clean up a lot and that means taking some licks..

Patrick Swayze?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, astrodog14 said:

You act like DA is the only strict coach that "saved the town" in football... I see you're trying really hard to act like you know so much about our lil town. 

Do you for a second think BB wasn't a strict disciplinarian??? That man didn't tolerate squat. There wasn't issues with those kids ever in his time. 

We've been 1-9... We've been at our worst already. We as fans and faithful never want to see that again. I can't speak for everyone else but I just want our program back on track. From top to bottom. However hard it is to get there I'm sure we'll get there. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Would of won State in basketball in 98’ if Paul Brown would of just caught the ball and dunked it but instead kicked it out of bounds and Clarksville went on and won by like 3 or 4 and won state with ease 🤦🏾‍♂️

Don't waste your time. Some of these ppl post before thinking🙊.  Calling a 75-80% win rate lackluster Smh! Maybe we should request seeing their resume over the past 20 yrs😂.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Nelson and ?

DA and coach Gandy (inside) were told by the Supe no board interview for them  

So the 2nd is either the outside Tiger or the Mustang. 

Whose driving the train at that school?

It's a old Green chevy not a train.

1 hour ago, BoHogg said:

Nelson and ?

DA and coach Gandy (inside) were told by the Supe no board interview for them  

So the 2nd is either the outside Tiger or the Mustang. 

Whose driving the train at that school?

Horn - Tenaha

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I really do feel bad for the Daingerfield kids. It seems like this was a no brainer. Coach Alexander or Coach Mason. Both would’ve been great. Don’t feel to bad. We up on the north end know what’s it’s like when the Board and Supt aren’t tuned in with what the community wants and needs. 

She lost her damn mind Nature

boy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I really do feel bad for the Daingerfield kids. It seems like this was a no brainer. Coach Alexander or Coach Mason. Both would’ve been great. Don’t feel to bad. We up on the north end know what’s it’s like when the Board and Supt aren’t tuned in with what the community wants and needs. 

You are so right. It was sooooooo simple. Todays world is messed up.

• Mr. P locked this topic