👤 The dark side of A.I.

RETIREDFAN1

Okay, just for the fun of it, let's pretend there is an AI.  Who would it be?  First, the AI would want to dominate those he feels are a mental threat.  Second, he'd want to ridicule those that are aware of things others aren't.  

Now who fits that scenario?  Okay, the first part - mental threat?  Why me and WH1 of course.  And the second?  Who's forever trying to ridicule us - Kirt Falcon of course.  He's the AI.  Him and his Tinfoil Hat post.  Him and his UFO denial.  Don't get me wrong, for a "hunk junk" he's an admirable AI.  I like him, but I wouldn't want him moving to Evadale.  :rofl:

Sorry buddy Kirt, but you need to join us on this AI stuff, alien conspiracy, and grassy knoll.  Denial is not an option

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I was thinking Terminator and Battlestar Galactica........:rofl:

Reading the post here, it's dawned on me why our buddy is in denial about this AI stuff.  Probably only seen Star Wars.  When we're referring to AIs, we're talking Cylons, or terminator, and he's thinking R2D2 & C3PO.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, REBgp said:

Okay, just for the fun of it, let's pretend there is an AI.  Who would it be?  First, the AI would want to dominate those he feels are a mental threat.  Second, he'd want to ridicule those that are aware of things others aren't.  

Now who fits that scenario?  Okay, the first part - mental threat?  Why me and WH1 of course.  And the second?  Who's forever trying to ridicule us - Kirt Falcon of course.  He's the AI.  Him and his Tinfoil Hat post.  Him and his UFO denial.  Don't get me wrong, for a "hunk junk" he's an admirable AI.  I like him, but I wouldn't want him moving to Evadale.  :rofl:

Sorry buddy Kirt, but you need to join us on this AI stuff, alien conspiracy, and grassy knoll.  Denial is not an option

anim_electriccap.gif

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good read.  Most pics are sex robots though.  I have trouble seeing them as a threat.  Now the military working on AI’s is another thing.  If we’re working on them, you can bet China & Russia are.  Could they get out of hand?  You betcha.  If you’re building those things, they’re going to have to think.  They’ll have to discern friend from enemy.  Then one day, them chips will figure out friend is other robots and enemy is them durn people who start wars.  I just hope they figure out the leaders of the world are the ones to eliminate.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/6174328/google-warning-robots-manipulate-people/

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Greezychef said:

SenseTime raised 1.2 billion.  To people born before 1980, that's A LOT money.....but it doesn't quite compare to the 30+ trillion missing $$$ funneled to U.S. black projects.   Where's that money?  

“Poppy” knows, but He ain’t talkin’!.....🤨

Uhhhhh, guys? What exactly is the goal here: https://www.geek.com/tech/mit-creates-an-ai-psychopath-because-someone-had-to-eventually-1741948/

In one of the big musical numbers from The Life Of Brian, Eric Idle reminds us to “always look on the bright side of life.” Norman, a new artificial intelligence project from MIT, doesn’t know how to do that.

That’s because Norman is a psychopath, just like the Hitchcock character that inspired the research team to create him.

9OEXmMO.jpg

Like so many of these projects do, the MIT researchers started out by training Norman on freely available data found on the Web. Instead of looking at the usual family-friendly Google Images fare, however, they pointed Norman toward darker imagery. Specifically, the MIT crew stuck Norman in a creepy subreddit to do his initial training.

• Mr. P changed the title to 👤 The dark side of A.I.
  • 4 months later...