Chapel Hill QB transfers to John Tyler

FootballKrazy10

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Oh ok. Lol. Had me intrigued for a sec. 

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Runs. Lol

He wasn’t much of a thrower. I’d be shocked if he played QB for JT. 

He most likely will hopefully, JT is in need of one especially if they want to have a chance at winning state. 

18 hours ago, FootballKrazy10 said:

2020 ETX QB prospect Khalan Griffin @iamkjg has left Chapel Hill, enrolled at John Tyler. #bEASTtexas #Cujo

Nice scoop, I've confirmed Griffin enrolled at John Tyler this week.

Smoaky

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, randomuser said:

Must have been his best offer, should have walked on somewhere that has a chance to win it all. Like Carthage or Gilmer.

Every time jt drops to 5A they are a contender for state. Have been every time it has happen. And they are right back in the talks again with the team they have coming back, and with griffin coming in that just gives more reason for JT to have a chance. Let’s not act JT hasn’t had a chance to win it all recently.. 2010 qtrs, 2011-2012 semis, 2013 down year still made the playoffs, 2014, semis , 2015 won district, but lost to state finalist lake ridge, 2016 won district first season in 6A, and went to regionals in the first year in 6A and lost to a Collins team that took the state champ Desoto to the brink. 2017 injury plagued season, and adding in new faces. 2018 Key players coming back from injury and most of the starting unit back along with adding a good transfer player, along with moving back to 5A were most of your success came recently. Sounds like a state contending season to me. 

2 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Every time jt drops to 5A they are a contender for state. Have been every time it has happen. And they are right back in the talks again with the team they have coming back, and with griffin coming in that just gives more reason for JT to have a chance. Let’s not act JT hasn’t had a chance to win it all recently.. 2010 qtrs, 2011-2012 semis, 2013 down year still made the playoffs, 2014, semis , 2015 won district, but lost to state finalist lake ridge, 2016 won district first season in 6A, and went to regionals in the first year in 6A and lost to a Collins team that took the state champ Desoto to the brink. 2017 injury plagued season, and adding in new faces. 2018 Key players coming back from injury and most of the starting unit back along with adding a good transfer player, along with moving back to 5A were most of your success came recently. Sounds like a state contending season to me. 

How many have they won is the point?

43 minutes ago, randomuser said:

How many have they won is the point?

You didn’t say that, you said contending, so don’t try to change it up. I answered your statement. Of course Carthage is a dynasty and Gilmer is too at the lower level. But they wouldn’t do that if you put them with the big boys I promise you. It’s also the fact getting to play agianst the bigger schools and higher profile players. Not to discredit anything but it’s just more exposure in 5A 6A. Also JT one of top ten winningest programs in the state of Texas so you are going to a historically winning program. Would you ask the same thing about state championships if he went Longview?? No you wouldn’t because it’s longview. Same thing for JT. Desoto only has one but I would pick them over Carthage or Gilmer. I would pick Longview any day over Gilmer or Carthage, no matter how many championships they got. Head to head Longview could win by to 2-3 tds Over either one of them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

You didn’t say that, you said contending, so don’t try to change it up. I answered your statement. Of course Carthage is a dynasty and Gilmer is too at the lower level. But they wouldn’t do that if you put them with the big boys I promise you. It’s also the fact getting to play agianst the bigger schools and higher profile players. Not to discredit anything but it’s just more exposure in 5A 6A. Also JT one of top ten winningest programs in the state of Texas so you are going to a historically winning program. Would you ask the same thing about state championships if he went Longview?? No you wouldn’t because it’s longview. Same thing for JT. Desoto only has one but I would pick them over Carthage or Gilmer. I would pick Longview any day over Gilmer or Carthage, no matter how many championships they got. Head to head Longview could win by to 2-3 tds Over either one of them.

This thread is about to go in a different direction......