Chapel Hill QB transfers to John Tyler

FootballKrazy10

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Disappointed more likely . I expect a good year but honestly he wasn't even close to being the best qb in our District. Jt should be able to have another successful season

Agree but he was just a Soph.  He was the most dynamic player on Chill’s team this year so they put him at QB to get the ball in his hands.  At another school with better talent he plays at a different position IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2018 at 2:27 PM, DawgNation2015 said:

Agree but he was just a Soph.  He was the most dynamic player on Chill’s team this year so they put him at QB to get the ball in his hands.  At another school with better talent he plays at a different position IMO.

I dunno, kid could sling it at times and was like you said, only a sophomore. Only gonna get better. Truly a dual threat headache.....and man he can fly when he takes off.

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

So what the scoop on that....he gonna have to still sit or can he go right away? Brook Hill just shot up the ranks lol.

Do privates have to follow the same rules about that stuff? I reckon he can play from the get-go. 

4 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

He will be a beast for BH.  Just hope he can escape over use and the injury bug.

Lol, yeah....dude gonna run for 2500 and throw for 2000 this up coming season in that TAPPS classification. He'll average 15 yards a carry.

• Like 1